Tennis Forum banner

I'm Getting The Tennis Channel Tomorrow!!

919 views 30 replies 24 participants last post by  Bijoux0021 
#1 ·
So excited! $30 extra per month but it'll still be worth it :rocker2:

#8 ·
i only watch it when there actually showing tennis matches whic isn't very often

#10 ·
Yeah, we have digital and just the sports package ($5 extra), but TTC is excellent...when they show tournaments. The only thing I wish is that they would show the WHOLE tournament instead of just the quarters and on.

#20 ·
Babolatpro880 said:
The package itself that includes the tennis channel is only 10 for me as well. But I've got to start paying for digital (15) and renting the box (5).
I think it's worth it, but we can't even get the Tennis Channel in the UK! :mad: It isn't fair!!

#22 ·
I want it in Oz :sad:

#26 ·
1handedwonder said:
hey babolatpro, where do u live and what cable service do u have?? Does anyone know about cablevision
We can forget about cablevision! I've called them about it umpteen times and it's always the same answer..' we have no immediate plans for acquiring the TTC...but keep checking for news on that channel.' :rolleyes: Their compromise was to offer me espn desportes for an additional $5 a month, because it shows some tennis when reg.espn is showing none. You know I took it even though it's in spanish!! :eek: :lol: So far it's been worth my 5 bucks.:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.