·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,369 Posts
30$ Extra omg its only 10$ a month more for me

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, the 30 extra includes Digital in general. Right now I have basic cable and I'm adding digital plus the extra package. That's why it's 30.

·
8,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aaron_H27 said:
30$ Extra omg its only 10$ a month more for me
The package itself that includes the tennis channel is only 10 for me as well. But I've got to start paying for digital (15) and renting the box (5).

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
i only watch it when there actually showing tennis matches whic isn't very often

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Yeah, we have digital and just the sports package ($5 extra), but TTC is excellent...when they show tournaments. The only thing I wish is that they would show the WHOLE tournament instead of just the quarters and on.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Lucky. It's still not in my area :mad:

·
Registered
258 Posts
hey babolatpro, where do u live and what cable service do u have?? Does anyone know about cablevision

·
8,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I live in Connecticut and I have Tele-Media/Adelphia cable and I get my internet from them too.

·
8,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was a bitch to talk my dad into it. I have to pay the thirty bucks! I had him call and he tried to tell me that it was $120 extra per month. I'm like, no fucking way, let me call. It was 120 total :lol:

·
Veelieve!!!
32,686 Posts
Babolatpro880 said:
It was a bitch to talk my dad into it. I have to pay the thirty bucks! I had him call and he tried to tell me that it was $120 extra per month. I'm like, no fucking way, let me call. It was 120 total :lol:
Your dad is a smart man :rolls:

·
Banned
3,492 Posts
Babolatpro880 said:
The package itself that includes the tennis channel is only 10 for me as well. But I've got to start paying for digital (15) and renting the box (5).
I think it's worth it, but we can't even get the Tennis Channel in the UK! :mad: It isn't fair!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts