Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a look at the draw and im freakin raging!!!!!

My two favourite players - Jennifer and Venus - have been drawn in the same quarter. I was praying they were in different halfs so that i could root for both to get to the final.

I really want Jennifer to win so badly, just for the sake of winning. But i REALLY want Venus to win so that she can destroy the little boy cheat! I dont know what i would take more pleasure in - seeing Jennifer lift the trophy, or watch Venus smash the living daylights out of Justine.

Nothings right im torn!!!! :mad: :fiery:

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
liuxuan said:
I just had a look at the draw and im freakin raging!!!!!

My two favourite players - Jennifer and Venus - have been drawn in the same quarter. I was praying they were in different halfs so that i could root for both to get to the final.

I really want Jennifer to win so badly, just for the sake of winning. But i REALLY want Venus to win so that she can destroy the little boy cheat! I dont know what i would take more pleasure in - seeing Jennifer lift the trophy, or watch Venus smash the living daylights out of Justine.

Nothings right im torn!!!! :mad: :fiery:
Take a deep breath liuxuan and repeat after me: Everything's gonna be OK. Everything's gonna be OK. Everything's gonna be OK. :)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
grrr!!!!

I need a joint or something to chill me :eek:

im not gonna think about it - for the moment ill just have to pray Jenny can beat Dementieva - not that aint for certain the way the olympic silver medallist is playing!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Yep Jen has a shit draw, im also distraught!!!

And why did Anastasia Myskina get such an easy draw..all the way til quaters!! that sux!

·
Banned
822 Posts
I think it's great that Venus and Jennifer got drawn in the same quarter as they haven't met for way too long for two such high ranked players. I doubt they would have faced off had they been put in different quarters especially because I don't think Jennifer could have overcome any of the other top 3.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.