Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that I get $0.25 for one post. But are there any other ways? Some stock market :lol: or some other vgames where I can make up for my stupid bets? :lol: And second question: what is the lowest amount I can bet? And are there any round offs, for example: if I bet $4 for a match with 7/20 odds, will i get back $5.35 or just $5??
I tried to find that answers in introduction thread but didn't :confused:

·
11,044 Posts
chuCKnorris said:
I know that I get $0.25 for one post. But are there any other ways? Some stock market :lol: or some other vgames where I can make up for my stupid bets? :lol: And second question: what is the lowest amount I can bet? And are there any round offs, for example: if I bet $4 for a match with 7/20 odds, will i get back $5.35 or just $5??
I tried to find that answers in introduction thread but didn't :confused:
Invest your money in Vbetting or post like Dexter :haha:

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
Starting a thread nets you like 5-10$ and if its reall popular it can continue to gain money for you (every new post in your threads gets you so much $). Also uploading pictures on wtaw (I'm forgetting where exactly, I think its in your own prifle) gets you a buck a picture. Blogging is the fastest way to go, you can blog once every 12 hours I think so 50$ a day.

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! :hatoff: Time to make some money then :bounce:

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
i have seen blog entries with just "i need vcash" :lol:

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LHarris1 said:
I blogged and got zilch! :sad:
Me too, but then I wrote a longer entry and got $25. Is there some entry-length-rule? :)

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SloKid said:
You first wrote just a comment and not an entry. ;)
There was an entry too, but I deleted it when I saw I didn't get any money for it :D :D :p

·
Banned
6,260 Posts
Naldo said:
Starting a thread nets you like 5-10$ and if its reall popular it can continue to gain money for you (every new post in your threads gets you so much $). Also uploading pictures on wtaw (I'm forgetting where exactly, I think its in your own prifle) gets you a buck a picture. Blogging is the fastest way to go, you can blog once every 12 hours I think so 50$ a day.
That's not true. I posted a very popular thread in GM and I just got the ordinary 3 vCash... :retard: Maybe some vBetting admin is trying to f**k me... :retard:

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Hello wtn.amanda.

is there a list anywhere on the site that can tell you how you can get cash. As I am not very good at the betting jejejeej

Mark

·
12,720 Posts
I'm gaining again :banana:

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've just noticed that I receive vCash, probably for having that blue bubble under my nick. :yippee: :woohoo: Anyone knows how much is it exactly?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks guys.. i never knew how to earn more vcash.. i just assumed once you're broke, you're broke haha

Still remember me losing ALL my vcash (1000) betting on Myskina Vs Srebotnik last yr :mad:

·
TennisHaven
24,039 Posts
chuCKnorris said:
Thank you! :hatoff: Time to make some money then :bounce:
Ive donated $480 into ur account :D

you can pay me back when u have made some money :p

Ill keep a tab :lol:

edit: plus 2% fee i paid to donate so extra $9.6 :p

·
Premium Member
40,059 Posts