Tennis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
u want to know why?

Because I have followed hingis since the 99 aus open and every gramd slam i've been there watching hingis and been in the martina hingis chat room chatting with other hingis fans. I've been there through thick and thin and i will still be there until the day she retires. and another thing, i'll say this right now.......

JENNIFER CAPRIATI IS THE LUCKIEST BITCH ALIVE!!!!!:fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

CAPRIATI DIDN'T BEAT HINGIS,
HINGIS AND CRAMPS BEAT HINGIS AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYONE SAYS.

MARTINA IS GOING TO MAKE LIFE DIFFICULT FOR U POWER PLAYERS FROM NOW ON, SHE'S NOT GOING TO BE NO WALK IN THE PARK ANYMORE OOOOHHHHHH NNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

THE OTHER PLAYERS WILL HAVE TO PRAY TO THE GODS TO BEAT HER NOW, THEY'LL BE CRYING FOR ANSWERS.

SO HINGIS, I'M STILL WITH YA ALL THE WAY

U SCARED THE PANTS OFF OF JENNY AND I KNOW U WILL COME BACK STRONGER FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

and despite the result marti, i still belive in u

GO MARTI, MAKE THEM ALL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
welcome RayDay!!!!

Sorry, but I guess I'm the most loyal fan of Marti!!!!***LOL***, I'm gonna fight for this title.hehehe:wavey:

let's give credit to Jenn as well 'coz she tried to hang in there but I agree Marti played awesome tennis.:angel:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jomar

nah jomar i can't fight u, this is ur domain lol:D :D :D

thanks for the welcome:wavey: :wavey:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Welcome to the board!:wavey:

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Welcome to the board RayDay :wavey:

always glad to have another passionate Marti fan on the board :bounce: ;)

GO MARTINA FOREVER...We all love you:hearts: :kiss:

And while Jenn fought very hard on saturday and must be given her props..i agree with you in that you have to have a little luck and fate smiling on you to survive 4 match points.

Marti went so close this time but it wasn't to be :(, but she will be back better than ever and i will support her always forever.

GO MARTINA!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
thanks RayDay....you've made the right decision of not contesting the title.;) you're smart.hehehe:kiss:

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
We are all as loyal as each, just our strength of loyality comes out in different ways :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

(And we don't have to run around and say we are more loyal then other fans, like some unnamed morons do :bounce: :bounce: )

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
i hereby award the most loyal marti fan award to myself :eek:

but...

i'm sharing it with everyone else in here :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts