Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say your favorite player needed a kidney transplant and you were a perfect bloodtype match, etc. Seeing that a person can survive with one kidney, would you give up one of your 2 to your favorite player so they could live normally again? If the answer is no, state what it would take for you to even consider doing this.

P.S. - Where is selesadmirer? He/she should be around to witness my travesty of his/her question threads.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Well they would be indebted to you.. :p I don't know..I sort of like my vital organs in my body :p ..Ah sure why not.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
yes!! Definitely!! :worship:

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
The problem is you must give up losts of things.....Don't know
BTW Markus your question are more and more rare each time....congrats I see your brain hasn't been spoilt by TV yet:p

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keith said:
You should ask this if the player was your favorite players biggest rival.
Are you kidding? The answer would definitely be no for just about everyone in that case.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
I would - for my favourite player - Definately.

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Yes I would for sure.

GO Mar-ie Pierce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
No I wouldn't... I only do so for my family member or best friend.

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,001 Posts
What if your favourite player wanted a baby and you were a perfect match, would you inseminate her?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
ys said:
What if your favourite player wanted a baby and you were a perfect match, would you inseminate her?
That depends on who has the rights to show the insemination act. If it's ESPN, no, but if it's the Tennis Channel, then yeah, I'd go for it. But I'm not doing any interviews afterwards!

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I can't say till I would be in that situation.

it's very easy to say yeah of course sitting here, but most people are not hero's and I am for sure not one either.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Yes I would, but would expect more than a poxy autographed tennis ball in return. A lifetime supply of grand slam tickets would be nice I think!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

1 - 20 of 25 Posts