Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I was just wondering what everyone thought if they were there themselves.

All I know is that, while I might not be British, their royal family represents honor, tradition, and prestige.

You just have to respect them for that. Britain was the definition of an uber-power.

You did what Momma Britain siad!
But while they did that, they did it with grace, dignity and fortitude.

That family represents resilience, and refusal to back down.
While I understand that times have changed, I think its important to maintain those small little things that make them part of who they are.

So If I was walking up there, I'd bow my ass off.

How bout you?

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Naw, I'd probably bankhead bounce or twerk somethin'. I'd be in Serena-style booty shorts so I'd look really silly curtsying. I'd have to give them a little of that ATL style so I'd have to 'get low' because 'i don't give a what...', 'bia bia'. :p

seriously, if I had on Vee's new Wimby dress, I'd feel so girlie, I'd curtsy and giggle. :D

·
Registered
36,489 Posts
='mmcdonald' their royal family represents honor, tradition, and prestige.
greed, vanity and imperialism, more likely.

so yes, i'm still waiting for someone to do something really subversive at wimbledon. there has to be someone... :confused:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I only bow to God and after completing my performance at the Oscars. :worship:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
i would. i don't feel like it will demean my dignity.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beat said:
greed, vanity and imperialism, more likely.

so yes, i'm still waiting for someone to do something really subversive at wimbledon. there has to be someone... :confused:
oh come on...

·
***** Emeritus
42,245 Posts
No. I don't even bow for people who have truely earned my respect, why should I bow for people just because they are born 'right'? :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts