Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you see a girl with big boobs, perfect hair, and a really sexy outfit, and she has that unapproachable air to her...does your brain *automatically* go:

fake
slut
bitch
stuck-up
pretty bimbo

...or whatever assumption can come to one's mind?!

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Sometimes, but they have to have a certain look to them. Being blonde seems to make me think those negative things more quickly..

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
if their tits are obviously fake, and they have their hair dyed blonde, and long, acyrlic nails... then fake trash.

but if shes some beautiful dark-haired honey with big real tits and a nice ass and legs... then i think "mmmmm".

i dont care for the fake look at all. i think people look better with their natural hair color, and natural nails, etc.

Reactions: Rohin.

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
hmmmm...I have big boobs, perfect hair and I'm always sexy...I must think about what people think of me ;)

I would hope that they dont judge me on appearance...but such is life

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
I wonder if she is real. And natural brunettes are more attractive than fake blondes! :D

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Originally Posted by decemberlove

i dont care for the fake look at all. i think people look better with their natural hair color, and natural nails, etc.
For sure - you can't beat natural beauty.

And perhaps an unapproachable air is as much to do with you as it is with her - there's nothing stopping you from approaching (with caution ;) )!!

If I do see someone like that, I smile and think good for her.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I don't like being presumptious but when I see a tall fat man with unkempt hair, shaggy clothes and a horrible smell, I think football fan or homeless guy.

but regarding this situation, I picture them naked and if I see high nipples, saggy boobs or fake boobs, I think dumbass. :)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
fake boobs are just... why? Why have fake boobs? I dont get it. It's just an aesthetic thing, just a fascia over a person with no real personality. If anyone on this board has fake boobs, no, I don't apologise, the money could have gone on something much more worthwhile.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
decemberlove said:
if their tits are obviously fake, and they have their hair dyed blonde, and long, acyrlic nails... then fake trash.

but if shes some beautiful dark-haired honey with big real tits and a nice ass and legs... then i think "mmmmm".

How can you tell if tits are fake or not?! I never know what people mean by this. "Tits" are nipples, aren't they?! Do people get nipple implants or something, or do nipples look unusually large after getting fake boobs?! I am confused. I seriously don't understand if people mean nipples or boobs when they say "fake tits." How can one tell?! How can nipples be fake?!

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
LOL... no tits are the whole thing... nips are nipples. bullseye is the areola. :D

you can tell boobs are fake by the way they sit... especially if you can tell the girl isn't wearing a bra. a natural boob will sit lower without a bra and it's really noticeable. a fake boob will just sit there. they tend to not really need support if they're below a C.

I'm all natural and I have no business not wearing a bra like I am now. *lifts the girls up...*

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
I have big boobs, so I can always tell when girls have fake ones, its like Cari said...look at how they sit...

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cari! You are so cool!!! Haha! I can, tell a typical fake boob, I just never understood what exactly people meant by fake tits!

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I do have to say though... since I lived on an all girl's floor. There are definitely girls who have perky boobs, that are pretty perfect, that almost have the look of being fake but aren't. It's possible. :)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Fake boobs are more "rounded", and when a girl lies back and they dont move you can tell they arent real.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts