Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd tell :bowdown: Monica :bowdown: to use her left-handedness more in the ad court. It always puzzles me why she doesn't serve out wide more on that side. (I'm assuming I'll get to see her play again :angel: ) If she doesn't play, I'd tell her to enjoy her life because I enjoyed watching her play. :sad: :hearts:

·
Premium Member
40,057 Posts
Serena.....come to NET! Especially when she hits those killer approach shots, she stays back. She's so strong and quick and intimidating she would hardly never lose more than three games per match if she ever came to net as often as she should.

Venus...get your serves in, fix your forehand, come to net. You can be #1 again if you do those things!

Reactions: SelesFan70

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
Alicia: Get the first bloody serve in!

When she serves at a high 1st serve percentage, she's damn near unbreakable.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Lindsay quit with the 'slump' - you arguably have one of the best games out there! So swear at yourself some more and get your butt into gear!

Reactions: drive-volley

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,901 Posts
mrserenawilliams said:
. She's so strong and quick and intimidating she would hardly never lose more than three games per match if she ever came to net as often as she should.
:retard: :rolleyes:

Lindsay - fist pump and animate yourself on court a bit more.

·
Registered
23,638 Posts
Tammy, pls run more...

·
Registered
52,551 Posts

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,618 Posts
Nancy - You've got the game to make it, you just have to put it all together mentally.

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
my fav is tennis perfection so....... :shrug:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Venus: employ a new coach (Billie Jean King or Brad Gilbert :p ) and remember that coming to the net is your DESTINY.

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Venus: Place your serve!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Elena Dementieva: Fix your serve!Then we can talk about being number one easily ;)
Russian Players:( Male and Female) Can we talk about being more consistent ;)

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I would tell Patty that confidence starts from looks. Look at Serena, she's confidence cause she thinks she's sexy. Just let me do your hair Peppermint Patty and you'll feel your confidence level go up instantaneously.

·
Registered
11,378 Posts
I'm not sure I could really give good advice to Elena

It would be along the lines of: be aggressive and really hit the serve, but that's a psychological thing more than a technical

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
"Have a Guinness."

Well, that's the advice I got.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.