Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If u were in a crowd w/ur fave & she farted then blamed it on you, what would you do?

So what would you do? Would you quickly deny it was you and out your favorite player to the press or would you "take one for the team" to ensure remaining in your favorite player's good graces? Discuss scenarios and possibilities.

This is the sister thread to my thread in NON-TENNIS about farting.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
What are you talking about...
Anna K doesnt fart shes perfect in every way!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
MarcusRock said:
So what would you do? Would you quickly deny it was you and out your favorite player to the press or would you "take one for the team" to ensure remaining in your favorite player's good graces? Discuss scenarios and possibilities.

This is the sister thread to my thread in NON-TENNIS about farting.

I would probably grab a knife, turn around, and stab YOU for creating another stupid thread.... :eek:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rtael said:
I would probably grab a knife, turn around, and stab YOU for creating another stupid thread....
So who's more of an idiot? Me, for creating the thread or you for threatening to stab me with a knife for creating the thread?

My official diagnosis of you ..... ?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
we already knew I was a crazy ass....no point in pointing that out =P

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rtael said:
we already knew I was a crazy ass....no point in pointing that out =P
I believe I used the words, "idiot" and "psycho." Stop trying to lessen the effect :p

·
Senior Member,
2,918 Posts
els callens reminds me of a vegetarian's fart for some reason. something about her eyes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts