Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
If a new Sanex board comes up, I think i'd post there from time to time... but I would definately prefer WTAworld. I mean, here we have separate threads for each tournament, a wonderful non-tennis section, threads to dedicated to fans of a number of top players among other things. We are very privledged on this board! :) Plus, I feel the admins do their best to keep everything under control. If Sanex decides to make a new board though I'd definately check it out.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,974 Posts
This place is #1 now. I was here when the old Sanex Board was working. There were only a handful of us here then. I have watched this WTAWorld grow from a new born baby into a fully grown adult. How could I turn my back on it now? This place is friendlier too. :) Most of the time.:)

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
so no-one would even take a peek at the Sanex one?

I'm intensely lazy so would hate to move around, but I'd certainly patronize it to some extent.

Unless of course it was really shit.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,974 Posts
Amen to that Rollo. :) I remember one year it crashed during the US Open and didn't return until the whole thing was over. Same thing last year and it NEVER returned. I'm not saying I'll not take a look (especially if the old threads re-appear)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
I'm staying here.Its my home.:rolleyes: Thanks Admins!:hearts:

·
Registered
626 Posts
me too

The old sanexwta board had too many trolls on it

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
I will either be posting on both boards, or more likely just here. Most of the bad elements from the Sanex board have not found their way here, and I am too old to go looking for uneccessary fights.

·
Premium Member
21,432 Posts
I would not post there. I'd stay here. They treated their members like crap, not even an announcement that the board was going, so why should I go back? Its better here anyway, better features etc.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
I must say, its taken me a while, but i am now at a poiint where I prefer this board...

There are lots of little things that make this board better..

i.e certain posters didnt make it over (Choco), the polls thing is cool, the different forums (even one for ole retired players!!!) and the moderators seem more fair and level headed here...

So Id probably monitor the Sanex boards, and post from time to time in a topic that interested me, (i.e you still wont escape a Best ever debate without my 2cents), but I will be more of a regular here...

·
Banned
692 Posts
I feel that I would Have to deciepher over the 2. I mean it would e nice ot make a fresh start there, but here it feels like it is. Prehaps sanexwtatour should take into consideration that this should be the authentic board.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts