Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a little confused. Espn says they start coverage with the 4th rd at the Family Circle Cup on Thursday. But if Venus and Serena make it to play each other it will be the 3rd round correct?

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
if they play it will be on Thurs but in the 3rd round
so I guess ESPN will show it :scared:

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
Yes they would show it Thursday at 1. It must be a mistake by ESPN because obviously in this tournament there is no 4th round. Thursday is when the third round is played.

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
I just think that it really sucks that the draws are coming out soooo badly not in their favor. I mean, EVERYTOURNAMENT?

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Venus and Serena would play their 3rd round match on Thursday so I'd be stunned if ESPN didn't show it during their coverage on Thursday.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
they will. they ended their coverage of the bausch and lomb championships saying that their coverage started thursday with a possible venus/serena matchup

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
they will. they ended their coverage of the bausch and lomb championships saying that their coverage started thursday with a possible venus/serena matchup

·
it's just me against the music.
27,325 Posts
Thursday is the Round of 16 so maybe ESPN figured it was like a slam -- 4th round. But yes, 3rd round is R16 here and Serena/Venus will be the highlight match if they both make it that far.

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
I doubt it. Why would ESPN bother to show a bunch of nobodies, especially with names like Elizabeth Shue playing.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
when will ESPN starts coverage on thursday?

Eurosport shows from 1 pm in Charleston i think...

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts