Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...they would have been sidelined earlier!

Recently, while Kim was catching up Serena's #1 position and Juju has over taken Venus #3, some people said everyday that if only the sisters had played more tournies, they would have preserved their top 2 spots comfortably. No matter how many times others kept telling they would only ended up with injury.
Now that Serena is going into the field, not a tennis one but a surgical one, and Vee with abs strain, some people may be able to realize some truth now.
Note: Hingis seemed to be un-injurable during her prime no matter how many events she had entered. Now that I hope Serena won't end up the same way... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
689 Posts
eerm the williams haven't played much at all this year yest its been their worst for injuries and being sidelined for a longtime- at the end of the day would your rather be healthy all time and not win any grandslams or risk the odd injury and win grandslams regualary...
If serena wanted to stay healthy all the time than she would not play the expolisve tennis she does but that would mean she probably wouldn't have won 6 slams ...

·
Veelieve!!!
33,802 Posts
I will say this until I am blue in the face .IFS are pointless . We just have to accept that shit happens... This is just another of the long list of challenges the Williames face-- I have a good feeling they will come through when all is said and done ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.