Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If she doesnt get wildcards, she has a great chance to qualify for them so would she do that you think?

·
Senior Member,
1,825 Posts
Maggie&MomoFan said:
If she doesnt get wildcards, she has a great chance to qualify for them so would she do that you think?

Didn't she say at the US Open that she'd only play in Moscow et al if she was given wild cards? I'm pretty sure she WILL be awarded wild cards, as there's always interest in Mary and her matches... I have to say I'd HATE to see Mary have to qualify! What does everyone else think??

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i wouldnt mind to see her qualify, get some good match play and have more points whwen playing her main draw matches, so i wouldnt mind it, sure shes "better" than qualifying but some easy matches could be great 4 confidence

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
If she does not receive WC's i don't see her playing qualifications! It would be a little shock if Mary does not receive one. But it's not impossible there is so many players who deserve to get one. But organisators are not crazy they will give one for Mary Pierce

Mary is THE BEST :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Mary has won Moscou in 98 !
So, the director HAS to give a WC !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.