Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for me?....probably
1. Ai Sugiyama.....
2 of the most incredible shot makers on the tour...
(Ai is a better shotmaker than Kim i IMO,
coz she is a lot more aggressive, just not fast enough..)

2. Mary Pierce
cool team of constrast,

3. Natalie Tauziat
just want to see her come back..
the other serve-and-volleyer are too old

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
That is easy. YOu have to partner her with Kournikova, or Pierce.....those are the only two or actually chanda would be a great choice.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Kim Clijsters :)

Ai wouldn't be a good partner as Martina and Ai would lose serve all the time. Martina needs someone with a good serve and someone with good groundstrokes that can set up easy volleys for her. Kim can do just that!!

Imagine Kim's serve and groundies backed by Martina's poaches :eek:

·
Banned
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jenglisbe said:
Kim Clijsters :)

Ai wouldn't be a good partner as Martina and Ai would lose serve all the time. Martina needs someone with a good serve and someone with good groundstrokes that can set up easy volleys for her. Kim can do just that!!

Imagine Kim's serve and groundies backed by Martina's poaches :eek:
Martina won slams with Anna's serve....
i guess it wouldnt make a lotta difference...:)

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Martina H was a better doubles player than Ai is...and Anna's serve was better than Martina N's (though barely).

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Mary Pierce.

Also Lindsay Davenport. They were such good friends (and allies ;)) off the court, too bad they never played dubs on the court together...

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Hingis-Davenport would really be an unbeatable team!!!! too bad they only teamed up once I think and they won that tournament.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I would like to see Natasha Zvereva give it a try again. Doesn't look like it will happen. Maybe Rubin?

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
With Justine :D two 'little' players against the 'big ones' must be a great fight :D

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Kournikova (of course) of Mary

·
Registered
18,844 Posts
Definitely Justine. Justine is a great volleyer and has a great serve and with Martina's court sense, they would go undefeated!!!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
For 23 years I have been waiting to see her play mixed with Mc Enroe, and I still would like to see it because both are in excellent shape. :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Martina Hingis and Martina Navratilova. The ideal couple. :clap2:

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Hingis and Jennifer would be an interesting team, they made the US Open Qf's in 2001 together.

Pair Hingis with Kournikova or Novotna and you have an absolute killer team. Hingis with Clijsters might be interesting.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts