Tennis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...she should just hang it up.

If she can't beat a physically worn down Justine, I just ponder what the papers will say about her #1 ranking.

She should do it for #1 sake, and for her own sake.

Go Kim!!

Win your first GrandSlam.

This is probably the best opportunity for you to win a slam, CONVERT!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
280 Posts
as a henin-fan I have to agree...
Hope that the stress will seed in Kim's mind :angel:

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
all I can say is if she can't beat Justine tomorrow is DAYUMMM.....that is if she doesn't beat Justine. :lol:

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Justine will win.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
WHO FUCKING CARES WHO WINS NOW. I WOULD RATHER WATCH MIXED DOUBLES
Signed-Depressed Capriati fan

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
justine will go into tomorrows match cocky as hell. kimmie will definitely need to step up her game... maybe shell so us some attitude too. shes gonna need it to beat justine tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
It will be an uneven battle, a bit unfair
Hope Justine can put up a fight

·
Premium Member
20,030 Posts
This reminds me of the championships where Capriati wore out a Serena who was not playing so well. Serena could barely move against Kim, but she should of played better. LOL

Kim will have a good chance just like at the championships. It would be good to have 3 slam champions. GO KIM! LOL If she wins, she should send the Capster something from Tiffany.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I still think that Justine will win tomorrow. She wants to win badly now. I think she will have time to recover for tomorrow's match. Go Justine!!!

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Well Justine had THE match at RG in the semis and was on fire in the final ... if she gets a good sleep she will be on fire again .. she didn't had tough matches before this one so maby damage will be small!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts