Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Justine plays at the same level she did against Serena she will lose to Jelena J.
Jelena is playing a much more sophisticated clay-court game compared to how Serena played. Justine needs to be ready.

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
Uh, no way.

This match won't be won with tennis, it will be won with mental toughness. Jelena will have her chances in this match, but does she really believe she can make the final? I don't think so.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Re: If Justine plays at the same level she did against Serena

If Justine plays at the same level she did against Serena she will lose to Jelena J.
Jelena is playing a much more sophisticated clay-court game compared to how Serena played. Justine needs to be ready.

Don't you mean she'll go a set and 5-0 down to Jelena before Jelena completely crumbles and doesn't win another game? :angel: :sad: :help:

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
Justine was meh today, but so was Jelena.

·
Blighted and solo
43,980 Posts
Poor Jelena. I saw her get tight against the devil and just waited for her to make the error. :help:

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
lol NO. Jelena's match was pretty ugly if you ask me and she didn't play at all great.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Justine was TOUGH today. We haven't seen this kind of focus from her since the tourny started; from start to finish.

Today, it was windy as well. I don't know how much that had to do with the quality of the tennis from the players.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
I am :scared: of Jelena.. I think she has a great chance against Justine.
But the great thing is, I'll be assured of having one fav in the final. :bounce:

·
Registered
9,229 Posts
Counterpunching doesn't involve any strategy. It is based on how well your opponent is playing. I don't expect Justine to have any trouble, if playing well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts