Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd freeze. I'm a 16 year old male about to be 17 in less than a month. Man 17 sounds so much better than 16. But to be in her prescence would be breathtaking. I wouldn't know what to say to her or do? I'd freak!!! Not that I'm crazy or anything, but to be such a big fan of someone then talk to them would be awesome! Plus we could hook up lol. I play golf she plays tennis. I'm on my high school team she is pro. We both play one person sports. We could relate, lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,029 Posts
man even to see her play wud be "breathtaking" but to meet her in person wud jsut be unimaginable....i wuddnt kno waht to do or say either...i might with a bit of luck manage a hello but that wud be hard enuff....i think i wud pass out..lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
If I met Maria...I would probably be mesmerized by her. If I spoke with Maria...ma heart pounding, sweat dripping, and words mumbling...:crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,728 Posts
eddyday said:
Even when I saw her at Wimbledon I kinda froze..and I didn't even talk to her or anything!
You went to see Masha's matches? Which matches?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,778 Posts
Andy Mac said:
man even to see her play wud be "breathtaking" but to meet her in person wud jsut be unimaginable....i wuddnt kno waht to do or say either...i might with a bit of luck manage a hello but that wud be hard enuff....i think i wud pass out..lol
I agree mate :)
I'd be speechless if I met her I reckon, or probably say something stupid.
Would love to meet her though, see how we go at the Aus Open next year :yeah:

ils
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,029 Posts
lol ya...i guess even if i saw her play frumt eh stands i wudnt b able to tlk....she simply is liek i said "breathtaking" and her tennis is jsut topping everything :hearts:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,056 Posts
eddyday said:
Maria vs. Daniela

I also saw her close up outside the Wimbledon players lounge.
Lucky eddy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,728 Posts
eddyday said:
I also saw her close up outside the Wimbledon players lounge.
Thanks.

Did you see her alone or with Yuri and her team?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,056 Posts
Eddy.. Do you have her autograph?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,728 Posts
Thanks again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,473 Posts
And Duiz, I was unable to get her autograph sadly- their was a barrier seperating her from the fans, and I had to resist the urge to jump over and ask her for an autograph!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,056 Posts
eddyday said:
And Duiz, I was unable to get her autograph sadly- their was a barrier seperating her from the fans, and I had to resist the urge to jump over and ask her for an autograph!
Dang it!!! I am sorry! But I can imagine how you must feel... I will do anything for a personalized and real autograph from her!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,056 Posts
eddyday said:
I will get mine next year, don't worry. (If I can muster up the courage to talk to her)
:worship: You are an inspiration to all of us!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,473 Posts
:lol: It will be a huge personal achievement for me, I have always said that I would like to talk to her in real life.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,056 Posts
eddyday said:
:lol: It will be a huge personal achievement for me, I have always said that I would like to talk to her in real life.
I want to do the same thing eddy!!! I am working on that!
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top