·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You still have me!:kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
That is sweet Kisha. We'll just make lonely little hearts together and talk about the past.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, Tim!:) I think we should. Sit in front of a warm fire, glass of wine, and just talk about the good times and the bad. Laugh and cry.
That would be so good to do.:)

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Yes it would and goodness knows we have some problems:) It would be good for our souls though

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we do have our problems, but we could try and face them. (the worst part):) i think it would be good for are souls to! kinda make each other feel beter:)

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
:kiss: u are so sweet Kisha

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:kiss: to you to. and thanks for yesterday, you made things in this crazy world make sence.
you are the sweetest, greatest and braveist person i know!
much love:kiss:

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
what about straight women like me?

And I thought you had a boyfriend, Kisha, is he okay with all this;)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tine - i didnt think of straight women!! lol!! oh well, i will sort something out - oh, you can have my brother, Wade!

i do have a boyfriend and he knows about Tim! lol!;) ;) ;)

hes a cool guy!!!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
this is just the lonely hearts club. No sex allowed, unless of course u are a 6'2 male with br hair and a bod to die for. lol Sorry, had to through that in

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol @ Timmbo!!!:kiss:

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
I'm lonely too! ;)
Hey girl! I thought your bro was taken! :rolleyes: And you give him to Tine instead of... *cough*... ?? :p ;)
Hehe.. let's be celebrating in here on 14. feb! But you guys are probably busy... :sad: lol! :bounce:

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Marri!:wavey:

my bro is taken! lol! but never mind!!!!!

but i gave him to Tine cause a) she asked first and b) i got someone else in mind for you!!;)

lol - dont worry - my guy is away nex week - on holiday! so i will be on my own to!!!
even Chris got a date - lol thats to scary!!!!

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
:kiss: sweetie! :wavey: Awww... Chris has a date? Cool! Hehe, that's nice! Hehe.. scary huh? ;)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah!

ok, well, gotta explain now girl!!

There was this guy who he liked for ages, and ages. but was to affraid to say anything.
he hasnt had a man for years, and he kinda was nervous so he forgot about it and ended up on a drinking binge (without me! :mad: ) and ended up having the guts to say something and they are meeting on feb 14th!!!

thing is the guy kinda scares me. cause he doesnt seem all there - it talks about stuff like destruction and im like, i see!

but chris likes him so thats alright.

The only scary thing is, he hasnt had a man for ages! wonder if he remembers how you do stuff!;) lol!

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
I'll just send myself a truck load of flowers either way...:p as per usual! :eek:
LOL

timmbo , im 6ft 2 and with br hair..:kiss:

·
Registered
663 Posts
i'VE GOT .... jUDE LAW

:kiss:

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
Hi Kisha

Hi Tim

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Hi Danny, wassup today?

SM, ummmm.....u are so welcome into my club now:) But u for initation, u have to stip:eek:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts