I dare you.

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
*bump for borisy's post*

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
*bump(why aren't you all posting in borisy's thread? He PM'd me to say that he wanted people to)*

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pureracket said:
*bump(why aren't you all posting in borisy's thread? He PM'd me to say that he wanted people to)*
Hehe nice imagination. Maybe you're not smart enough to understand that all these threads are quotations from signatures and doesn't include anything else added by me :wavey:

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
borisy said:
Hehe nice imagination. Maybe you're not smart enough to understand that all these threads are quotations from signatures and doesn't include anything else added by me :wavey:
:haha:Umm. . .you're starting threads from signatures and you're questioning my intelligence?!?!??!:haha:

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
*Pureracket puts on his BumpforBorisy tshirt*

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Haha it's my siggy. I got the idea from a nutty Michelle Kwan fan who once said "I'd take a bullet for Michelle". She was for real too. :lol:
And the Lumberjack part of it is from that thread "Who has a better body Danilidiou or Davenport?". I tthought it was cute, better than "saggy" at least which is what someone else called her. And I still don't know what mingers means.
Lindsay is the official Lumberjack of the WTA. She even chops the netposts in Sherwood forest for the All England Club.

·
Registered
14,803 Posts
GrandSlam05 said:
And I still don't know what mingers means.
minger

Noun. A physically undesirable, smelly, or ugly person. Pronounced with a hard G. E.g."It wasn't 'til we woke, the next morning, that I realised quite what a minger she was. I left pretty damn sharpish before she asked for my phone number."

Source: http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/m.htm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts