Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, I'm from Argentina. And the court where the AT&T Cup final was played is a few blocks away from my home.
It was the second time I went to see a pro match to a tennis court, and this match was a nerve breakout. Luckily I found some friends working in the tournament that got me excellent seats!!:D

The final was like the Australian Open women's final. Calleri (Arg) was leading 6-2, 5-1 to Massu (Chi). In the 5-2 game Calleri has two match points, which he could not achieve and then they went to a tie-break that was won by Massu 7-5.
The third set was SO intense, even though it finished 6-2, there were lots of chances for Calleri. All though Calleri lost:sad:
I still had a great time!

I don't know if some of you really care about this, but I just wanted to share an experience.

What was your first tourney that you went to see?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks for the report!!
God I would have loved to have been there. I bet Buenos Aires is a great setting for a tennis tournament. Especially two south americans in the final must have been exciting.

The only tennis tournament I've ever been to was a $10,000 womens and a $15,000 mens challenger tournament in the city where i go to university. I think thats the lowest level there is. I only got to see the women's doubles semi final and final as I had a job during the day. However the pair that won were from Ireland so that was nice, and also it was interesting to see the standard of tennis at that level.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.