Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Moderator - Challengers &, Chicas Latinas
17,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :wavey:

Thanks for attending my message :) it will only take you some mins.

As you know I'm an Asa Svensson fanatic ;) Well she hasn't done well, she got injured some weeks ago at Miami and was forced to withdraw from Estoril, Budapest, for Fed Cup and Bol (which she won last year). Anyways after Bol she will go down in the ranks at about #144 (And can be even lower if she doesn't play Rome), she will be Swede #2 first time in about 9 years and unless a miracle happens she will have to play Wimbledon qualies (and she sucks on grass). She hasn't missed a grand slam main draw since 94 RG.

The favor I wanted to ask you is if you could please take 2 minutes and leave her a good luck/get well soon message in a special guestbook I opened in my website, you can find it at http://www.asa-svensson.cjb.net the link is listed as "HERE" in the news section at the main page. (sorry for the pop-ups)

They will be given to her, and even that they won't help her heal, it will make her feel better :) Thanks for your time. :worship:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Sure! :)

Reactions: Alek

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Ok, there, I did it Alejo ;)

Reactions: Alek

·
Moderator - Challengers &, Chicas Latinas
17,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jordan :worship: Oh I just noticed you changed your username ;)

Chrispy :worship:

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
I did... I'll be sure to mention your goodwill towards Lena in my next correspondence with her. :)

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,003 Posts
bump

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
49,763 Posts
Done :D

·