Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
86 Posts
brunof said:
They never televise her! Watch them swoon over Fish...Or shall we say, watch Jim swoon?
No.

USA has been underestimating Nastya very heavily. I can't count how many times they've said "Below the 6th seed, nobody has a chance of winning" and "A great chance for Dokic/Pierce to reach the QF.. and Justine has an easy road to the SF."

The sad part is that it's true... because Nastya has been playing like shit coming into US Open.

·
Banned
191 Posts
Nastya is very inconsistent, but by the same token, she is one of the best "zone" players in the game. When she is connecting her shots, she is nearly unbeatable, and in my opinion she is by far the fastest player in the game. By far.

And she's so adorable. If I could crush her into little pieces and snort her, I would.

Reactions: Hurley

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now they are bashing or putting down poor Nastya. Stupid Jim. "All I know of Mskyina is that she laid on a horse."

What else did they say? Did anyone catch it? "Something like the little known, Myskina."

Screw them! :mad:

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
HAHA!! :lol: :lol:

Did you hear what Jim just said?!?! :eek:

He said the only thing he knows about Myskina is the horse picture, and then he said he wished there was a visual. haha

But anyway, yeah I wanna see some women's tennis too. Why would they pass up the seventh seed to show two unseeded men?!!?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I feel almost embarassed to be an American at this point...

Almost ironic that USA network is hosting...

Such American pride almost makes me want to vomit. Jim loses about 1000 points from me!

·
Banned
191 Posts
Stupid Jim...he doesn't know about a beautiful, top 10 player who has defeated Hingis, Rubin, Henin, Clijsters (twice), Dementieva, Hantuchova, and has given Venus and Capriati heart attacks, not to mention her tournament wins and Australian Open quarterfinal this year.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
brunof said:
I am seriously pissed. Maybe I should just shut the TV off. The overly nationalistic Jim makes me sick. I am pissed. He needs to shut his hole and cut his hair.

"This has been the biggest improvement by Mardy Fish. Look at that shot. That is an improvement. That is an improvement. Wow, look, look at his locks. Wow. Amazing. Kucera is not as good. That serve isn't as good. Wow, GUYS LOOK AT AMERICAN MENS TENNIS!"
Yer over reacting....

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not at all against Fish or the other American men. I just think the build him up way too much.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think I will stuff donuts down Jim's mouth...

JK

Myskina is prettier.

I feel that women's tennis, non American women's tennis is belittled.

·
Registered
18,828 Posts
brunof said:
I think I will stuff donuts down Jim's mouth...

JK

Myskina is prettier.

I feel that women's tennis, non American women's tennis is belittled.
I agree. Although I have no accounts of how foreign commentators treat athletes not of their nationality, I find the nationalists approach to their commentating almost disgusting. The built up behind American ahtletes is enormously out of place. Mardy Fish?!!?!? Yeah he did well on the Masters Series circuit but I could hardly see him winning this tournament or make it past the 4th Round.

I think Jim is kinda sexy though. :eek:

·
Registered
18,828 Posts
Ray of Sunshine said:
No. It's beyond me why some people say he's hot. I find him quite ugly.
Mardy Fish is FUGLY!!!!!!:(
If they aren't going to show some of higher female seeds' matches they should atleast show eye candy instead of this dumbfuck. :)

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
~\/enus~ said:
He said the only thing he knows about Myskina is the horse picture, and then he said he wished there was a visual. haha
yeah he only wanted a visual to look at the horses d*ck :eek: :p

1 - 20 of 71 Posts