Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
I wanted to marry a Bond. Be careful what you wish for, I ended up with old Lazers.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
selesfan87 said:
I thought you were already married to her :confused: ;)
;) :D

Jolly roger, i hope u r not implying that im fat? :eek: no stefano gets to direct My Hot ***** Italian Wedding ;) and yes it has an NC17 certificate :devil:

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
Messenger said:
Whatever.

I'm sure you could satisfy her more than Xavier.
Hey, don't you talk bad about my Xav, ok ? :mad: :p . Hey Jen's wife ? Can we make a double marriage thing ? Like in the movies. I wanna marry Xav :drool: :hearts: Their relationship will only have confirmed their true orientation, and now we'll be the one to make them happy ;) :lol:

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Jennifer Marie=obsesseed fan who needs to learn the word BOUNDARIES! (or else we could see you on cnn being carted of to the local mental ward by the FBI!)

And as for Xavier, hes pretty cute...as for his package...well if he picked Jennifer to bang, he must have been desperate. (lmao !)

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
for the record i am an avid PLGA (pro-lesbian-gay-alliance) but this is just really sad!

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Trish101 said:
Jennifer Marie=obsesseed fan who needs to learn the word BOUNDARIES! (or else we could see you on cnn being carted of to the local mental ward by the FBI!)

And as for Xavier, hes pretty cute...as for his package...well if he picked Jennifer to bang, he must have been desperate. (lmao !)
whatever Trish! :rolleyes: im not obsessed, and im not mental. i am an extremely intellegent woman, with a passion for women's tennis, a perfectly normal libido and a healty lusting for the delicious JCAP.

Xav, desperate? get your eyes tested! he just couldnt handle a real woman :rolleyes:

besides which, i started this thread as a joke in responce to another thread by someone else....thats what happens when you but in, you get the wrong end of the stick! :p

still, now we're on the subject.....what exactly is so sad with wanting to become Mrs Capriati?? im sure plenty of people do fantasise about their dream wedding, it doesnt mean im abnormal.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.