Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Its not my fault that your fave is a liar and a thief Read the thread..others agree...Capriati is a low life And you defend such behaviour! Are you a liar and a theif as well? pothead? shoplifter? out of shape cow?

lovely little rep i got from mrs peel!
looks like jenny has gotta show them all over again!cant wait ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
lol nice!! Not long to wait till she wins a tournament

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
It won't be long at all we waited this long now we are almost there. Mrs. Peel is a huge ass I used to fight with her all the time!!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
what thread were u posting in abs? ive not had a wta fight in a while!! :devil: yes im needing a jen fix so bad and i know when it happens, having been cold turkey for so long, its gonna be the highest of highs!!! :crazy:

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
it was in gm somethin like bad sportsman ship behaviour type crap basically an excuse for ppl to bring up the hand and jenny v serena stuff like that!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
That makes me so mad. I am making a shirt for the uso even if Jen isn't going to be there. It is going to say It doesn't matter about one ball being out you still lost!! I am going to wear it right when we are standing watching Serena. Bigshow says I will get jumped but o well I will just be so happy if Serena actually looks and sees it. I doubt she will because she doesn't even look at her fans that are screaming and yelling for her. I really do hate that MRs. Peel eww!!

·
Banned
2,960 Posts
If the same exact call had been made against Jen and gone in Serena's favor instead, nobody would have made a fuss. Plus, if Jen got a bad call in the first game of the third set, they'd blame her sulking and not getting over the bad call.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I swear we are never going to live this one down. Until she retires Serena fans will forever bring up that match and that point. It doesn't matter it was point, but I guess they just don't see it that way.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Serena fans are just pissed off because they know that Jenn is the only one that can really play Serena hard. they don't want to give Jenn credit, just like Serena never gives credit when she loses. i can't wait for more of Jenn beating Serena.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Yeah Yukon you are totally right. Whenever Serena loses its because she was playing bad never because she just plain got beat and outplayed. I swear I can't wait for Jen to come back either. There will be some Serena ass kicking everywhere and I will make sure I rub it in to all the Serena fans including Mrs. Peel.

·
Registered
51 Posts
RedFilaJ-Cap#- (LMFAO) Were that T-shirt with fucking pride! We will al be cheering you on from the Den! 1 point doesnt decide any match. FACT the BETTER player one! Mrs Peel, sounds like a silly bitch!

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Lmao you have to get that t-shirt shown on tv lol it will be so funny. The point was that the call didnt affect serena because she still went on to win the game but everyone makes a big fuss out of it but it was insignificant in the match,jenny beat her fair and square. i hate the way serena never gives credit to opponents when she loses, she always claims to be "injured" its so annoying.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
hope to see your shirt on tv!! that sounds so cool! i remember when jen got thrown off the fed cup team and wen we went to wimbly we had a banner dissing billie jean and it was even talked about in one of our big national newspapers!! its so cool when stuff like that happens! anyway as for fat arse i seem to remember in the french open b4 the us open she tried to get a line call changed (and succeeded) on what was match point for jen. and jen got over it and still won that quater final. so serena is just a total arse. (a huge one!)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Tennis is so boring without Jen. I'm losing interest in tennis right now because everyone is always injured.

BTW I hate Mrs Peel too. She's the only poster on my ignore list.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts