Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You'd think I would be luxuriating in all that I've accomplished. 17 years in the game. Working consistently in the #1 radio market. I have my own VH1 show Wendy's Got The Heat. I've done commentary on ET, Access, Extra, Today show, Bill O'Reilly, Geraldo Rivera, Anderson Cooper and many others. My book made the New York Bestsellers list. I have my own successful stand-up night at the Laugh Factory. I have a cameo in The Cook-out. You'd think with all that and a husband that holds me down and a son that looks like a model at 3 yrs. old that I would be happy but I'm not. 40 is rough! I was supposed to spend my birthday with my guys but I cancelled. I tried to watch Lifetime but started crying. I went to Blockbuster to rent a Lindsay Lohan movie (love her!) but you know I'm not a movienista and didn't have the patience to watch it. I called Dr. Memaniskis office to schedule appt but I don't know what I want done. I'm just a big old mess!

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Wendy Williams said:
You'd think I would be luxuriating in all that I've accomplished. 17 years in the game. Working consistently in the #1 radio market. I have my own VH1 show Wendy's Got The Heat. I've done commentary on ET, Access, Extra, Today show, Bill O'Reilly, Geraldo Rivera, Anderson Cooper and many others. My book made the New York Bestsellers list. I have my own successful stand-up night at the Laugh Factory. I have a cameo in The Cook-out. You'd think with all that and a husband that holds me down and a son that looks like a model at 3 yrs. old that I would be happy but I'm not. 40 is rough! I was supposed to spend my birthday with my guys but I cancelled. I tried to watch Lifetime but started crying. I went to Blockbuster to rent a Lindsay Lohan movie (love her!) but you know I'm not a movienista and didn't have the patience to watch it. I called Dr. Memaniskis office to schedule appt but I don't know what I want done. I'm just a big old mess!
OK...you could atleast get the age right...Wendy Willams turned 38 yesterday...:rolleyes:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
BTW Wendy...did you know that Big Kevin (you lover) was seen at the Cheesecake Factory in Hackensack with a sexy young video chick...?:wavey:

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cam'ron Giles said:
OK...you could atleast get the age right...Wendy Willams turned 38 yesterday...:rolleyes:
Cam'ron you're such a Wendynista shaving off 2 years from my age. Thanks but remember since I know you listen to The Experience everyday that I graduated from Ocean Township High School in 1982. So that was 22 years ago so it makes me 40 now and I'm still depressed. I had some brown juice earlier but it didn't do anything to change my mood. I'll shout you out today on the show. :kiss:

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cam'ron Giles said:
BTW Wendy...did you know that Big Kevin (you lover) was seen at the Cheesecake Factory in Hackensack with a sexy young video chick...?:wavey:
You're talking greasy just like howI like it! I'm not worried because every week some chickenhead is saying she's Kevin's jumpoff.

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
188,272 Posts
Wendy, I can get you an appt with Dr Kavorkian if you'd like!

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
40? 40's nothing babe. 40's the beginning of the best years of your life. Now when you get to 50... I turn 56 in a couple of weeks. I'm throwing a big bash to celebrate the resurgence of my career. I will have an oscar before I'm 60 no matter what.

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Sally Struthers said:
I will have an oscar before I'm 60 no matter what.
What're you gonna do? Pull a Dana Plato and stick Helen up for hers? :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts