Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw him the other night, I was in the front row and he looked at me and said, "my serve fucking sucks" and he told Norm Christ "Dont fuck it up, Norm" after a close call. Xavier is quite funny and Im sure good ol' Jen taught him some proper ways to curse in America!

·
Registered
26,637 Posts
Keith said:
I saw him the other night, I was in the front row and he looked at me and said, "my serve fucking sucks" and he told Norm Christ "Dont fuck it up, Norm" after a close call. Xavier is quite funny and Im sure good ol' Jen taught him some proper ways to curse in America!
Except Jen would have said "Christ, don't fuck it up"! :eek:

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
If he would have lost I would have been very mad :fiery:.

Thank god he won his second round after beating his friend and countryman Olivier Rochus.

I find it hard to support him because I know he can do a lot better.
They are saying he is training hard now, wich means he didn't in the past, surprise, surprise :eek:.

But now that he is training hard I wouldn't be surprised if his body doesn't hold, but that is partly his fault.

Good luck Xavier in the next round, and be or stay (if you really have changed) a little proffesional will you

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Today, I once again thought that I never ever wanted to watch a match from him.
Xavier Malisse = TALENT, TALENT, TALENT
and
BAD ATTITUDE, BAD ATTITUDE, BAD ATTITUDE

It frustrated the hell out of me, once again.
I think he must be of the most talented players in the ATP. I honestly think he is more talented than Roddick. All-court game, huge serve, fantastic groundstrokes, his footwork is brilliant.
He makes it all look so easy. But I am afraid he will remain an eternal promise.

Thomas Johansson can win the Australian, Rainer Schuettler can play the final of the Australian, Martin Verkerk can play the final at Roland Garros, but Xavier Malisse has not won a tournament yet! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I hate Steven Van Campenhout !

But I am thinking that for ages now, it looks like he is afraid of the shots coming at him. I only saw flashes of the match, because I am getting to frustrated watching him play.

*sigh*

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Hagar said:
It frustrated the hell out of me, once again.
I think he must be of the most talented players in the ATP. I honestly think he is more talented than Roddick. All-court game, huge serve, fantastic groundstrokes, his footwork is brilliant.
He makes it all look so easy. But I am afraid he will remain an eternal promise.
It's not difficult to look for a player more talented than Roddick. They're overflowing in the ATP tour. Too bad Roddick has a bazooka for a weapon.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Xavier even has an opinion on the relationship between Kim/Justine! Quite funny they ask him about that! :p (Just because he's a Belgian I guess...) He also talked about his relationship with the girls.

Q. Do you have a friendship with both Kim and Justine?

XAVIER MALISSE: Yeah, we've known each other for so long. I think I'm closer a little bit to Kim because we were in the same Federation since I was almost 11. But, you know, I traveled with Justine for the Juniors and all that stuff. So, yeah, everybody gets along.

Q. There's a general sense that because they're now at the top, so competitive with each other, that it's more difficult for them to be close friends. Is that accurate?

XAVIER MALISSE: I don't think so. I think, of course, they both want to be No. 1, they're so close. Well, Kim is No. 1 now. Justine is right there.

I think they want to win. They have a rivalry going, which is good. But I think at the end of the day, you know, they're still good friends. They still get along. They have a lot of respect for each other. I don't think there's any problem.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.