Tennis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find the whole transcript of her interview yet, but I read a quote from her saying she's going to have her surgery in a few weeks and that she's going to start the year at the Australian Open.

I, for one, hope she takes off the rest of the year, has her surgery, and trains really hard in the off season. She had the worst movement this summer I have seen from her ever, and I think it was because of her foot. Not because she was hurt every time, but because she couldn't train/practice much at all. When she had her knee surgery, she came back in better shape and moved better, but when her foot problem came, that went away.

At least we know she is playing next year! C'mon, Lindsay - we will always love you

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And also despite the horrible loss, Lindsay was positive in her interview and seemed really focused on coming back strong next year and committing herself to doing well, beating the top players, again. I am very happy for her

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.