Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I was at the gym today...and they started clearing out the place because they said that some top women tennis player (plus an over the hill lesbian and a Russian sex pot) needed to train...But I was already on my way to the shower so I just said, "fuck it" and went to take my shower anyway. I was just "LUXURIATING" in the show (washing every nook and cranie) when the shower curtain was riped from the rod...I was just standing there completly naked in front of Billie Jean...and I said to her, "but I thaught you were gay"? ...she mumled some bullshit about tennis being entertainment and that gay crap was just drama to keep it interesting...So we started to do it...and for an old broad...Billie can go, let me tell you...And then I heard a Voice aproaching Billie and I...and It was Venus...and I said "Venus, I thaught you were in Warsaw...And she said "oh please"...Thats a clone...we all have several clones...Martina just fucked up and broke all her clones at one time and had no choice but to retire...so Venus and I did it for an hour and then one by one they all started cuming...err coming into the shower to get a shot...Anna came by like three times...then they all chiped in and baught me to travel on the tour...SO I GUESS I JUST POST THIS TELL YOU ALL THAT I AM GOING ON TOUR WITH MY GIRLS...:D

Reactions: Sam L

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
that is the most disgusting thing ever! I should give you negative rep for making me think about BJK having sex!

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont knock it till you try it...Billie is a tiger...actually, while we boning, her mask fell off and she is very pretty...:D

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
What a coincidence!! :bounce: :bounce: Cos I just got off the phone with BJK

Diva: Hello?
BJK: Um... Hello... Is that 0800-rent-a-pussy?
Diva: Um... No this isn't an 0800 number probably... What's wrong lost your kitty?
BJK: *cough* No... I'm sorry for bothering you...
Diva: It's no problem I hope you find a pussy soon... Say... You sound familiar... Are you by chance Billie Jean King tennis legend?
BJK: I surely am! Who IS this that I bothered on this fine evening...
Diva: I'm DivaMonicaSeles
BJK: Monica? *splutters* I'm sooo sorry I...
Diva: No! I'm not that girl... I'm Diva
BJK: But you just said...
Diva: No... No... Anyhow you didn't bother me Billie... Can I call you Billie?
BJK: Well I prefer Legend but sure Diva... Now... How old are you?
Diva: I'm 21
BJK: Well that's just fandabbydozzywozzy!
Diva: It is???
BJK: It's a wonderful age to be sweetie...
Diva: Thanks... So... thanks...
BJK: Now Diva I have a proposition for you...
Diva: You do? Oh... I hear my other line can you hold?

*switches lines*

Diva: Hello?
Christina Aguilera: Say is that The Convent Of Our Blessed Mother?
Diva: No... This is my house... Divas house!
Christina: Oh I'm sorry... Do you happen to know where I can reach a nun?
Diva: No I'm sorry... But... Why do you ask?
Christina: I've been a bad girl...
Diva: So go to confession...
Christina: No see I was hoping a chat with a Virginal lady may help me...
Diva: Are you Christina Aguilera?
Christina: I am yes...
Diva: That's great! But I have to go I have an old lady on the other line... I hope you find your nun and stuff... bye!

*switches back*
Diva: Billie?
BJK: Diva!
Diva: I'm sorry about that... you had a proposition for me...
BJK: Yes... Have you ever flown first class?
Diva: No...
BJK: Ever stayed in a really expensive hotel?
Diva: No...
BJK: How would you like to spend the weekend with me?
Diva: You're old...
BJK: Barely...
Diva: Lotsa wrinkles... And... No... I'm sorry... Perhaps if you were Martina Navratilova I wouldn't be *as* repulsed by it but no... I can't join you for the weekend...
BJK: But... Why does she get all the girly action?
Diva: Cos she puts it about more... Isn't in denial... She's still flexible too... I'm sorry I have to go... Buffy is starting! I hope you find your pussy soon Billie Jean and I'm sorry that you're not gonna be my lover
BJK: It's alright... I understand
Diva: Good! Take care... Bye!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
TopShotta said:
So, I was at the gym today...and they started clearing out the place because they said that some top women tennis player (plus an over the hill lesbian and a Russian sex pot) needed to train...But I was already on my way to the shower so I just said, "fuck it" and went to take my shower anyway. I was just "LUXURIATING" in the show (washing every nook and cranie) when the shower curtain was riped from the rod...I was just standing there completly naked in front of Billie Jean...and I said to her, "but I thaught you were gay"? ...she mumled some bullshit about tennis being entertainment and that gay crap was just drama to keep it interesting...So we started to do it...and for an old broad...Billie can go, let me tell you...And then I heard a Voice aproaching Billie and I...and It was Venus...and I said "Venus, I thaught you were in Warsaw...And she said "oh please"...Thats a clone...we all have several clones...Martina just fucked up and broke all her clones at one time and had no choice but to retire...so Venus and I did it for an hour and then one by one they all started cuming...err coming into the shower to get a shot...Anna came by like three times...then they all chiped in and baught me to travel on the tour...SO I GUESS I JUST POST THIS TELL YOU ALL THAT I AM GOING ON TOUR WITH MY GIRLS...:D

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAA!!!!

wow. i really don't know what to say 'cept that u r quite mental. :D

Reactions: Crazy Canuck

·
Banned
96 Posts
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:..........:confused:@this whole thread

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Bj Bjk!!!

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Congrats TopShotta! That's cool that you were able to spend some time with the girls on the tour. It must be in the spring air. The girls have been making their way around lately.

DIVA...You're too much!!! Keep up the phone dialogues. They are HILARIOUS!!! :D

·
Senior Member,
2,918 Posts
topshotta - are you sure you weren't screwing the big, pasty, soapy sponge whilst you were in the shower? i've done that a few times too, thinking I had billie in front of me on her knees. don't worry - it's easily done.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
baleineau said:
topshotta - are you sure you weren't screwing the big, pasty, soapy sponge whilst you were in the shower? i've done that a few times too, thinking I had billie in front of me on her knees. don't worry - it's easily done.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I think I'm glad I turned her down

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
TopShotta said:
...then they all chiped in and baught me to travel on the tour...
They all had to chip in ? :eek:

I knew they were paying the women less than the men, but I didn't realise the difference was that much :eek:.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Funny especially the "LUXURIATING". ;) ;) :kiss: :wavey:

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
I **screwed** five out of the top ten (plus Billie Jean Anna K) today...
Thank God Monica is not in the top 10 right now.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
ewww...I wonder wat the heck BJK was thinkin...

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kart said:
They all had to chip in ? :eek:

I knew they were paying the women less than the men, but I didn't realise the difference was that much :eek:.

Umm, they really did not have to chip in being that I was willing to do it for free or just a six pack of bud, a joint and box seats at the Open, but Billie thaught it would be best if they each had a stake...They only thing is they had to promise that I would be availabe for Fed Cup... :devil: Billie is planning to invite Alexandra back and in her own words, she need someone to "bang her back out"... :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts