Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was channel surfing and I came across the Latin Grammy's. I remembered watching pictures of Venus on WTA World where everyone was talking about her presenting but how most posters here had missed it. Well, to make a long story short, I saw Venus present the award. She looked absolutely gorgeous, like she has just sashayed off the runway. :drool:

She presented the award with a young girl who announced the nominees and some man on the side. She then announced that the Grammy goes to and the child took the winner's name. Then Venus had a confused look on her face and after about a minute, she said, Oh, I'm sorry. We weren't informed that [the winner] would be unable to collect his/her award so we'd like to recieve it on his behalf. Thank You. :D

It was great and she looked fabulous! Did anyone else see it?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
hingis-seles said:
I was channel surfing and I came across the Latin Grammy's. I remembered watching pictures of Venus on WTA World where everyone was talking about her presenting but how most posters here had missed it. Well, to make a long story short, I saw Venus present the award. She looked absolutely gorgeous, like she has just sashayed off the runway. :drool:

She presented the award with a young girl who announced the nominees and some man on the side. She then announced that the Grammy goes to and the child took the winner's name. Then Venus had a confused look on her face and after about a minute, she said, Oh, I'm sorry. We weren't informed that [the winner] would be unable to collect his/her award so we'd like to recieve it on his behalf. Thank You. :D

It was great and she looked fabulous! Did anyone else see it?
Thanks!
I wish someone had taped it,
I'd love to see the clip.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
hingis-seles said:
She looked absolutely gorgeous, like she has just sashayed off the runway. :drool:
I saw her talking to reporters on Inside Edition last night,
that Dior desgned dress was made for Venus! :drool:
She looked like a supermodel, simply stunning!:hearts:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.