Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's men's tennis, but I really don't post much in the men's tennis forum and what the hell?

anyway, I am starting to *gulp*, errrm I am starting to like errr, Andy Roddick,

well, like is not the word, but he was really outspoken and funny after the match. When they asked him if there is a rivalry building up between him and Federer he answered he needs to win some to call it a rivalry, he was very relaxed and he showed to be a good loser, gave credit to Roger, when he was asked if the rain affected him, he said it did, but also Roger was in the same situation so it means nothing, Federer took advantage of it and more power to him. He looked dissapointed but smiling and relaxed, in contrast with Brad Gilbert that looked like an ass with constipation.

Anyway, I am not a fan of Andy but now I can at least watch him and laugh at his antics, it was also quite funny when he started waving his racket behind his ass, even Roger smiled.

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
The punk kid roddick has grown up into a funny, insightfull well spokin gentleman. :worship:
He'll have his day when he holds that wimby CROWN UP :kiss: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
later than a catholic woman's period but ok, welcome. :wavey:

·
Registered
912 Posts
it was also quite funny when he started waving his racket behind his ass, even Roger smiled.
YUCK!!
That was my reaction to it.I don't dislike him, but I find him a bore to watch,and kind of phony.For some reason he reminds me of Courier..who I could not stand. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I'm no fan of Roddick but I actually think he is a very decent guy who never makes excuses when he loses etc.

Brad Gilbert is just an arrogant full stop.

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
I don't think there's really anything wrong with Roddick, any more than there is with Henman. They are just the victims of massive amounts of mind-numbing hype.

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Crazy_Fool said:
I'm no fan of Roddick but I actually think he is a very decent guy who never makes excuses when he loses etc.

Brad Gilbert is just an arrogant full stop.
I agree that PERSONALLY i dislike Brad..but PROFESIONALY he has been one of the best coaches over the past 10 years.. :eek:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
ermm.. i dont like how Roddick tries to be funni or whatever... kinda looks like he's putting up an act jus for the laffs.

oh and he's wearing the backwards hat thingy again! its been a long time :p
and i love how it looks on him anyways... dont listen to Brad about hats Andy!!! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts