Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me see, the early stages of their careers, venus and Serena were both criticized for not playing too much. As time went on, they are then criticized for not wanting to play each other ( see Indian Wells)

Now that the sisters are in fact playing more and seeing each other in the finals all the time, people are now bitching about "no one wants to see that".

Come to fuck on already!!!!!!!! What is it? These players are such whiners and want to complain about everything concerning the Williamses. The only way they will be happy is for the williamses to retire. No one wants to say that cos they afraid it will make them look like they racist and the whole nine yards. With these other players and not all of them but some of them, they seem to want it given to them and when they can't have it then they bitch. Amelie said she is gonna get to number one and is working on it and I don't find anything wrong with it but the others seemed to be whining. I am just fed up with the back and forth shit. If they play and make it to the finals then it's a problem....maybe they need to join the WWE where matches are pre-determined.

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
I just think you need to realize that there's nothing that can happen where everybody is going to be happy. I could of made a thread complaining that when Venus and Serena play against each other over and over everybody complains and then Justine and Kim play each other for a change and still people complain but I'd look foolish if I did that wouldn't I? Why? Because it's two different groups of people complaining!

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
like Venus said in one of her interviews....paraphrasing...I'm damned if I do damne if i dont

bring on the grass!

Reactions: *JR*

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
They aren't playing any more than they ever did. They always both entered all the Slams, and Miami. It's just lately they have both been making it to the Finals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts