Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's basically a piece of crap but the music is ok...

Kelly is just not that cute and Justin is the weirdest looking brotha I've ever seen. :scared:

The friends can't act a lick but one of the girl friends could sing really well.

·
35,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ilovesmekitty said:
it's the #3 worst movie ever made according to IMDB :)
LOL, in all honesty I've seen a lot worse...certainly a lot more :zzz:

·
35,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ilovesmekitty said:
which ones? :) (i'm a big movie person)
Oh man I'll have to dig deep to remember because I try to wipe bad movies from my memory...:eek:

However a couple are standing out to me and that's Daredevil, Gigli, Haunted Mansion. Those are bad...I can name a lot that I thought were more boring...however a lot of those are probably critically acclaimed...:lol:

I will say the choreographer needs to be shot...some of those moves where beyond cheesy...

·
35,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh and I believe the movie was called Baby daddy or something like that. I was literally angry when I left the movie theatre. :fiery:

·
35,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh it's hard for me to say what my favorite movies are I watch so many and have so many favorites...:lol:

I break them up into categories...:hehehe:

Let's see my favorite musicals are Little Shop of Horrors and The Wiz, and The Wizard of OZ

Favorite Disney movies are The Lion King, Aristocats, The Little Mermaid, & Mulan

Favorite Drama are The Power of One, Menace 2 Society, A Bronx Tale, & The War (which I just had to buy another copy on Ebay cause mine broke...:tears: )

Favorite Comedies are My Cousin Vinny, Harlem Knights, Car Wash and more that I can't think of right now.

Sci-Fi---I'm feeling Equilibrium, Lord of the Rings of course, & I love love the 5th element, and many more I really enjoy sci-fi

Classic---Ten Commandments and The Wizard of Oz

Oh so many more.......

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
You know what's scary about that movie, is the fact it's in the $5.50 bin of DVD's at Walmart stores everywhere. It's pretty sad when your movie isn't even like 2 years old yet it's in that... and I thought American Idol was supposed to make you FAMOUS.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Bacardi said:
You know what's scary about that movie, is the fact it's in the $5.50 bin of DVD's at Walmart stores everywhere. It's pretty sad when your movie isn't even like 2 years old yet it's in that... and I thought American Idol was supposed to make you FAMOUS.
Kelly Clarkson is very famous, she will be realeasing her second album later this year, as for justin whatever, he is a nobody

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Yeah I actually like a few of Kelly's songs, I'm just saying it's scary that a TV Fad like American Idol thought they could cash in on the big screen. I mean the DVD is 2 for $11 or $5.50 each at your local Walmart.

·
35,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bacardi said:
Yeah I actually like a few of Kelly's songs, I'm just saying it's scary that a TV Fad like American Idol thought they could cash in on the big screen. I mean the DVD is 2 for $11 or $5.50 each at your local Walmart.
Hey I might buy that for my friend's 7 year old's bday! :D

It's a great movie for a prepubescent girl, I think. ;)

·
35,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
speaking about the Walmart $5.50 bin......WHY??

Why can't they put those in some kind of order so I can actually know what's in there? :confused:

I hate that damn bin...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Rocketta said:
speaking about the Walmart $5.50 bin......WHY??

Why can't they put those in some kind of order so I can actually know what's in there? :confused:

I hate that damn bin...:rolleyes:
You know I wonder the same damn thing. They could at least arrange the titles in some way you can actually find what you want. The entire time they've had that bin I've bought like 2 DVD's:
Cyborg 2 (Angelina Jolie's first movie ever)
Snowboard Academy (Corey Haim, Jim Varney, and Bridgette Nielson)

Lately I think about looking at the bin, but it just consumes too much time. After looking in there so long all the titles start looking the same.

Do they put them in a giant like wire basket type deal out in the center of electronics there like they do here? :smash:

·
35,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bacardi said:
You know I wonder the same damn thing. They could at least arrange the titles in some way you can actually find what you want. The entire time they've had that bin I've bought like 2 DVD's:
Cyborg 2 (Angelina Jolie's first movie ever)
Snowboard Academy (Corey Haim, Jim Varney, and Bridgette Nielson)

Lately I think about looking at the bin, but it just consumes too much time. After looking in there so long all the titles start looking the same.

Do they put them in a giant like wire basket type deal out in the center of electronics there like they do here? :smash:
Exactly! :haha:

I want to buy $5.50 DVD's but they don't want you to. :shrug:

You hit the nail on the head. I look at the bin and go I just can't be bothered. If something interestings not on top then C'est La Vie. I've only bought one I think....Made in America. Then I found out it didn't have any extra's on the DVD and I was :fiery:

I still buy tapes, especially the $3.88 ones. :hehehe:

I got Run Lola Run, Midnight Express, Pinnochio(sp?)

and for $5-$6, Friday, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, and a bunch more..

·
Registered
19,297 Posts
As an Academy member, I get hundreds of free, special edition DVD's in the mail from production companies hoping I will watch and nominate it in an acting or best picture category. I rarely open them and stick them on E-Bay for a little extra cash. For some reason God only knows, that horrible Justin to Kelly with Love flick was sent to me, and it's the only DVD I have ever stuck on E-Bay that didn't sell. No reserve, and NO BID!!! Turkey!!

·
35,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Helen Lawson said:
As an Academy member, I get hundreds of free, special edition DVD's in the mail from production companies hoping I will watch and nominate it in an acting or best picture category. I rarely open them and stick them on E-Bay for a little extra cash. For some reason God only knows, that horrible Justin to Kelly with Love flick was sent to me, and it's the only DVD I have ever stuck on E-Bay that didn't sell. No reserve, and NO BID!!! Turkey!!
:lol:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts