Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG I hung out with Monica! I was at Busch Gardens last week and she was there! And shut up haters she wasn’t in a cage she was there with a friend. It all started at around noon when I thought I saw her but wasn’t sure and thought, “Yeah right Monica at Busch Gardens… Dream on diva” and so yeah I just didn’t think more of it really until about 20 minutes later when I was in the line for Rhino Rally and saw it was her! She was right behind me! I turned around and smiled and she smiled back and I didn’t know what to do so I just made like I didn’t know who she was. And we ended up in the same car! She sat behind me and my friends. I was so freaking out! Anyway we finished with that and she went on her way and I was kicking myself for not asking for her autograph or saying “hi I love you you’re the best” but what was done was done. I just hoped I’d bump into her again and I did! A short while by “Montu”. And I plucked up he courage to talk to her and she was so nice and she said to me “how do you like the park” And I said “It’s great been before though… Do you like it?” And she said, “I’ve been here too… Are you gonna ride?” And motioned to Montu and I said yeah me and my friend were gonna ride and she said would I mind if she waited in the line with us cos her friend didn’t wanna ride (chicken) and I was like “Sure… That’s cool” And so we lined up together… It was like a 20 minute wait cos the park was doing good business for an April day. And we talked a lot… told her I was a big fan and we talked about the park and she said she hadn’t been for a while but was looking to see the Gorillas cos she likes them a lot and I was like “me too! I so see myself as a Dian Fossey kinda girl” and she laughed and stuff. So we did the ride and she said that her and her friend were gonna go ride the rapids and have we done it yet? Which we hadn’t so we joined them! Monica got SOAKED cos all the people who were watching aimed for her but she didn’t much mind. She got into the fun of it. Then we went and did the tidal wave and then rode Gwazi which was alright I’m telling you Monica loves her coasters!

After that we went and saw us some gorillas… They were kinda hiding which Monica was disappointed about and I said she should go and see them at feeding cos that’s kinda cool to see. So we went and saw some of the other animals and then came back for feeding and Monica got to throw them some stuff, which she liked. She is just so nice and normal and friendly and tall.

So then it was time to go and Monica asked if we were hungry and we said we were and she said they were thinking of going to Fridays to eat and did we wanna join and of course we said yes! So we followed them on we ate at Fridays. I ate chicken strips to start and then Blackened Chicken Alfredo and for dessert Brownie Obsession. Monica she ate Caesar salad, Baby back ribs (she didn’t eat them all though cos she didn’t think they looked that great) and then Oreo madness for dessert with is like Oreo cookies with ice cream. And to drink we all had ice-tea but Monica wanted extra extra lemons. And then she had a strawberry smoothie. And she paid the check too! And I think she gave the server like an $8 tip which was nice.

Then it was time to say our goodbyes and I thanked her for an unforgettable day and gave her my number which she took and she said she’d call sometime. I hope she does! I’ll share the pictures I took with her as soon as they are back from photoshop…

·
Love the Legends of Tennis
4,464 Posts
Wow what a buzz! Good on you.

I'm a bit worried about her and the ice cream and smoothie though. LOL ;)

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
It just seems like everyone is meeting their favorite players recently doesn't it? ;)

·
Registered
34,670 Posts
OMG DIVA!!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!!! I HATE YOU!!! ;) JEALOUS!!! JEALOUS!!!

oh man you are so lucky!!!! :sad:

im really happy for you WOW~~! what an awesome story!!!

MONICA :hearts:

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going to Disney in July! Maybe I can meet another player there... Perhaps Serena.

And I'm going to Las Vegas in a month or so... Maybe I'll meet Andre!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
monicAnna said:
OMG DIVA!!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!!! I HATE YOU!!! ;) JEALOUS!!! JEALOUS!!!

oh man you are so lucky!!!! :sad:
lol Was thinking the same!!!!

I love to read those stories though. Thanks Diva!!!!!

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Diva, deja vu. I had a similar experience with Patty at Cedar Point, except she was with the Harkener guy. She seemed quiet and didn't talk to anybody, and she was sipping Tropicana while we waited an hour to ride the Magnum. (She was in front of us).

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
WOW! Monica is such a sweetheart. I absolutely cannot wait until she comes to Canada.

Did ya'll read the April 2003 issue of TENNIS magazine? The Monica Seles interview?. Very sweet.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
OMG, if this is real then its amazing. Not only did you meet such a cool person but you spent the whole day with her.

I will admit, it sounds too good to be true but perhaps the pictures will answer that!

·
Registered
25,232 Posts
OMG :eek: :eek: , monica with you, i am so jealous, i think i will faint if i got your chance :D:D

please post the photos as soon as possible, thanks in advance :D

monica is the best :worship: :worship:

Reactions: VivalaSeles

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Wow! That's such a cool story!! I can't wait to see the photos!

Reactions: Miranda
1 - 20 of 46 Posts