Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, im so glad you guys are here. The amount of advice and help you have all given is amazing. its so nice of you all!

thankyou to each and ever one of you!

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
Hi kisha :wavey:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey per! Marri said you were concerned about me. Thanks alot honey, its very much appreciated.:)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey daniel:wavey: (is it daniel, danny or dan?):kiss:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi everyone! I don't post on here too often because I am busy with school at the moment, but I do enjoy coming in and reading all the different threads! I gives me some time to relax and take a break from life for a while! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:wavey: lindsay_jenncap fan

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
It's good to know our ramblings make sense every now and then;)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol @ Tine!

yeah they do! but sometimes people say it best when they dont know what they are talking about. Its more simple logic to people who have parts of stories!

lol - now im rambling!

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
I usually know what I'm talking about but am not always good at phrasing it properly so then it seems as if I haven't a clue as to what it is all about.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i know what you mean Tine, but from some of your posts that i read, you seem like you a competont and know what you are talking about.
One of the things i admire in you is that you always give advice and your opinion. not everyone does.

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
:blushing: thanks! You're very sweet:)

I have an opinion on everything, but that's not always a good thing. I often think I got it right, only to be shown otherwise. And I can be pretty stubborn, I'm afraid.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol! no-one is perfect!! i should know!!!

m, its good to have an opinion on everything cause if you didnt then you wouldnt have a right to comment on stuff.

what im tring to say (lol at me - getting tounge twisted) is that i think its a good thing to have opinions on everything, even if they may not be right, its good to have an opinion, as if you didnt you could be proved wrong!!:)

Tine, tell me if im talking crap!!:)

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,202 Posts
Kisha Baby!

"We Love You, Too! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :drool: :drool: :drool: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;) ;) ;) :) :) :)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks Barrie!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
Tine said:
:I have an opinion on everything, but that's not always a good thing. I often think I got it right, only to be shown otherwise. And I can be pretty stubborn, I'm afraid.
sounds very familiar to me:rolleyes:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
I love all of you as well!! :kiss: :kiss:

:kiss: for Kisha

:D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts