Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this blue outfit.....

Mary looks good on it...but if she's in better shape I think she would be better!!!!

Its a shame that she lost early this year!!!

Attachments

·
Banned
403 Posts
About Mary Pierce lost to Clarisa Fernandez (Latest news)

mamno_MARYFAN said:
I love this blue outfit.....

Mary looks good on it...but if she's in better shape I think she would be better!!!!

Its a shame that she lost early this year!!!
Clarisa Fernandez was lost to Barbara Schett 6-4 5-7 6-1 in second round of Roland Garros. Very flea!! :confused: Mamno_MARYFAN, what do you think?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,302 Posts
Mary is not lucky each time she's wearing blue in RG ;) I rather like the 98 AO out fit :p it's a little bit more flashy but it fit her very well :bounce:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Hello Saby,

I think that Mary always looks best in the simple plain outfits.

I think the ones with fancy design just don't suit her.

I much prefer the Yellow Australion Open outfit and the US Open 2000 outfit.

Mark

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
PierceCheng said:
Clarisa Fernandez was lost to Barbara Schett 6-4 5-7 6-1 in second round of Roland Garros. Very flea!! Mamno_MARYFAN, what do you think?

Please can you stop posting all the time about this subject already please.

It is over and done with now.

Mark

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PierceCheng said:
Clarisa Fernandez was lost to Barbara Schett 6-4 5-7 6-1 in second round of Roland Garros. Very flea!! Mamno_MARYFAN, what do you think?
Yeah...I know...and what's even scarier is that Barbara Schett was white-washed 6-0 6-0 by Serena in the 3rd round....

PierceCheng, imagine if Mary did managed to beat Clarissa and Babsi to meet Serena...it would be such a lopsided match....

therefore...maybe this is a blessing in disguise...I would rather have Mary to rest and get really fit to crack the tour later than have her meeting Serena rite now, in this form...

i must say that Serena's form rite now is Phenominal....

emm...i agree with you Mark...Mary looks gorgeous in the simple outfits...I like FCC 2000 as well.... :) but maybe Saby's rite...blue is not Mary's lucky colour in RG so far.... :sad:

·
Banned
403 Posts
Explain

mamno_MARYFAN said:
Yeah...I know...and what's even scarier is that Barbara Schett was white-washed 6-0 6-0 by Serena in the 3rd round....

PierceCheng, imagine if Mary did managed to beat Clarissa and Babsi to meet Serena...it would be such a lopsided match....

therefore...maybe this is a blessing in disguise...I would rather have Mary to rest and get really fit to crack the tour later than have her meeting Serena rite now, in this form...

i must say that Serena's form rite now is Phenominal....

emm...i agree with you Mark...Mary looks gorgeous in the simple outfits...I like FCC 2000 as well.... :) but maybe Saby's rite...blue is not Mary's lucky colour in RG so far.... :sad:
I do this actually have the confession to Mary Pierce's supporter (include myself), therefore you need to worry. Because I only make the matter which Mary Pierce the supporter should do!

·
Banned
403 Posts
Impossible!!

Dr. Scotso said:
Mary will do better next year.
Next year? Impossible (because she will be 29 years old & maybe retire). Only if she obtains the result (include champion) at other competition (include Wimbledon, U.S. open) miracles!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PierceCheng said:
Next year? Impossible (because she will be 29 years old & maybe retire). Only if she obtains the result (include champion) at other competition (include Wimbledon, U.S. open) miracles!
Emm...I would not say impossible, PierceCheng... :confused:

Just look at Agassi, Graf, Capriati,even Sampras ...they all have suffered great slumps in their carriers...

But look at Capriati...she finally gripped herself to undergo serious dieting, training and lots of match practise before finally getting her groove back ( I even remembered that she was beaten 6-0 6-0 by somebody I can't remember in a Fed cup match)...

I think that Monica Seles also have suffered some weight problems in the late 90s...but then she also work hard to diet, etc...and in the 2001 summer hardcourts she stormed back and beat Hingis, Capriati and Serena... :)

I'm not a tennis expert...but I do believe if Mary work hard, improve her fitness and play a LOT of matches... she would be cracking the tour rite now... :bounce:

Go Mary!!! :hearts:

Reactions: Mark Spruce

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Well said mamno_MARYFAN.

I know that we will see Mary bhack to playing well and having fun on the court again.

GO MARY

regards

Mark

·
Registered
860 Posts
PierceCheng said:
Says who??? Graf won when she was 30! Is that kind of comment entirely necessary PierceCheng? Also, there is no sense in talking about retirement, let's just let Mary be the judge of that, OK?!

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Hello MissTennisFan

I completely agree with you. What we need to do is to be positive. If people are not positive. I am sure that will rub off Mary and not give her so much confidence.

I think that if a player see's that the fans to not have faith in him/her the palyer will not do so well.

So please all POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR our MARY !!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,302 Posts
Il commence sérieusement à me taper sur les nerfs celui là. J'ai l'impression qu'il cherche à nous casser le moral.

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

If mary wants to come back she will do it and she will do it faster if all her fans stay behind her, everyday, every match, every ball, every shot... EVERY SMILE :worship:

Piercecheng DROP IT !!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Oui j'ai l'impression qu'il ne fait pas exprès mais qu'il dit systématiquement ce qu'il ne faut pas! Je ne sais pas si 'cest un problème de langue ou quoi... Bon, allez Mary!

·
Banned
403 Posts
Explain

Mark Spruce said:
Please can you stop posting all the time about this subject already please.

It is over and done with now.

Mark
I do this actually have the confession to Mary Pierce's supporter (include myself), therefore you need to worry. Because I only make the matter which Mary Pierce the supporter should do!

·
Registered
860 Posts
PierceCheng said:
What??!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PierceCheng said:
I think what Pierce-Cheng meant was that he is also worrying about Mary's performance rite now...

I understand your concern of Mary's performance rite now...but a bit of OPTIMISM always helps in these tight situations, PierceCheng!!!

Like Mark and Saby said...POSITIVE thoughts is sure to help Mary to regain her confidence!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mark Spruce said:
Hello Saby,

I think that Mary always looks best in the simple plain outfits.

I think the ones with fancy design just don't suit her.

I much prefer the Yellow Australion Open outfit and the US Open 2000 outfit.

Mark
Mark...do u mean these outfits...???

I love them too...Mary looks gorgeous on it :hearts:

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
saby said:
Mary is not lucky each time she's wearing blue in RG ;) I rather like the 98 AO out fit :p it's a little bit more flashy but it fit her very well :bounce:

I also like the AO98 outfit Saby...she got a white and black outfits rite....

In fact...I was really excited when she breezed through the opening rounds in AO that year...I think she beat 2 players 6-0 6-0 if I remember correctly...Fang-Li in the 1st and Henrieta Nagyova in the 4th round...I thought than Mary's gonna crush Martina Hingis is the quarters...but unfortunately she lost... :sad:

But anyway...those are fond my fond memories of Mary...she always had good runs there!! :bounce:

I like her outfits that year as well...gorgeous!!!! :kiss:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts