Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a pool party to go to this past weekend and thaught my abs could be flatter...I usually go to the gym sometimes 8 to 10 times a week (take a spinning class during lunch and then go back after work and lift)....but I needed additional help...so I baught this liquid that someone at the gym told me about...and all I had was the drink three times a day for three days..with lean protein and tons of water and it worked...:D....is that wrong? :p

Reactions: Cage

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
!<blocparty>! said:
Wow, oh my gosh! That is so....

A pool party?! Who the hell has pool parties. :tape:
It's so what?

I guess the concept of a pool party is lost on you seeing that you have to have a pool or atleast know someone who has one...:tape:

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
I had a pool party to go to this past weekend and thaught my abs could be flatter...I usually go to the gym sometimes 8 to 10 times a week (take a spinning class during lunch and then go back after work and lift)....but I needed additional help...so I baught this liquid that someone at the gym told me about...and all I had was the drink three times a day for three days..with lean protein and tons of water and it worked...:D....is that wrong? :p
what was it called>

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jakeev said:
what was it called>

A woman who goes to my gym lost a shitload of weight at LA Weightloss and told me about the drink...it's called Takeoff and it's a three day diet. It works works amazingly for men...and works even better if you are doing cardio...:D

·
Registered
23,559 Posts
does it have any side effects?

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Did you decide to spit instead of swallowing now?

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
You sure you arent just dehydrated and the pounds you lost arent just fluids?

·
Registered
10,675 Posts
i lost 8 pounds in a week but then got seduced by cake, ive put 4 puonds back on
hoping to lose 1 stone before my birthday
3 weeks to do it

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
are you sure you're not using too many enemas again?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
16,136 Posts
!<blocparty>! said:
Wow, oh my gosh! That is so....

A pool party?! Who the hell has pool parties. :tape:
I love that episode of Will and Grace, and if you didnt take it from there, bravo.

What was the drink anyways?

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Losing that much weight in that small period of time is not good if you want to keep it off.. It's the yo-yo effect.. Your body will be like ''the next thing that comes in, I'm keeping in case he/she does that shit again''..

I lost 30 pounds in 10 months which is a lot easier if you want to keep if off.. Good luck anyways!

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
:fiery: @ cam.

i have changed my diet and work out more , dropped all fast food and i still have not lost one single pound in over 2 months of this lifestyle.

yes i have more engery feel fitter blah blah blah but the # of pounds on the scale has not changed and you loss 7 in 3 days. :fiery: man :fiery: :mad:

:bigcry: :bigcry:

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Martian KC said:
dead.

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Martian KC said:
:tape:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts