Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Luck Nastya!!
I'm bored and water-logged from all this rain :D Who else agrees with me?

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
bajangurl said:
Good Luck Nastya!!
I'm bored and water-logged from all this rain :D Who else agrees with me?
I agree about Justine. After the match Myskina will declare Justine the best player in the world.

·
Registered
279 Posts
If Myskina gets a high percentage of first serves in she has a chance...she was hitting the ball nicely against Mary...her groundstrokes when they are on are really great...

If Juju gets used to her slow second serve...she is toast

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Knizzle said:
I agree about Justine. After the match Myskina will declare Justine the best player in the world.

LOL

That's probably true.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I hope Nastya can win. Imagine if she did it would be the win of her career.

·
Premium Member
182,035 Posts
just like she creamed her last yr eh ??

go Nastya :) just do the business again ;) :hearts:

Reactions: joie

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whiteplains said:
If Myskina gets a high percentage of first serves in she has a chance...she was hitting the ball nicely against Mary...her groundstrokes when they are on are really great...

If Juju gets used to her slow second serve...she is toast

Hiya :wavey: I can always trust you with some sane tennis analysis... Rocketta filled me in, i asked about you ;) I was there last Wed.- wish i knew you were working.

·
Registered
279 Posts
bajangurl said:
Hiya :wavey: I can always trust you with some sane tennis analysis... Rocketta filled me in, i asked about you ;) I was there last Wed.- wish i knew you were working.
Hey girl...I wish I knew you were here as well...are you coming back out?

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,207 Posts
Where do you work, whiteplains?

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
I personally think all bets are off.

Henin-Hardenne will be the heavy favorite,
but with all the delays and lack of practice and what not
I think things could get very interesting.

Good luck to Anastasia!

·
Registered
19,358 Posts
Anastasia will beat Juju :D :D :bounce:

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,207 Posts
The interesting point is that Henin has not played a minute of competitive tennis since Monday. For her it could be like playing another first match of the tournament. While Myskina had 30 minutes of match tennis a day.

·
Banned
191 Posts
And Myskina has won some real battles. Henin has rolled through opponents.

·
Banned
635 Posts
ys said:
The interesting point is that Henin has not played a minute of competitive tennis since Monday. For her it could be like playing another first match of the tournament. While Myskina had 30 minutes of match tennis a day.
That's a very bad sign. Players like Graf, Venus, Serena beat their opponents in a half-hour also.

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Justine will win this :bounce:

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Myskina: quirky peronality = good; chic hairdo = good; brunette in a sea of blonds = good; cute factor = NA; game = jury is out.

I've only seen her play a few times so its hard to judge her game. I've seen her live at amelia island against venus and she was impressive. It will be good to see her tonight.

fastest player on tour..... nope.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,694 Posts
Bad news for Myskina and her fans: I've decided to become a fan...prepare to watch her game, her ranking, indeed her whole career get flushed down the shitter...I tend to have that effect... :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts