Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but Im glad its not Venus or Serena who have been shot, and I dont think that they could ahve been. I think its just an incident that Yetunde got caught up in. I dont think they are in danger.

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
but Im glad its not Venus or Serena who have been shot, and I dont think that they could ahve been. I think its just an incident that Yetunde got caught up in. I dont think they are in danger.
It's okay.
I think most, if not all of us
can relate to what you are feeling. :sad:

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
I just heard the news, and i didnt know what thread to post in, so im going to post in here....

First of all i was just going through the daily headlines...and then i saw "Venus and Serena Fatally Shot", i froze and i started shaking, and then i blinked and i saw "Venus and Serena's Older Sister Fatally Shot"...for a second i let out a breath of relief, but then it hit me that it was yetunde and then i became sad and angry...i hope it doesnt make me seem insensitive because i still am in shock as i write this sentence...

God bless the Williams', the Price's, Yetunde's fanily, and especially Yetunde

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
and Serena was here in Toronto filming....

damn.....RIP GOD BLESS

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Don't feel bad because I know exactly what you mean. When I first saw the story on the news this evening, the broadcaster made it sound as though Venus ("the elder of the Williams sisters has been shot to death")!!!!!! My heart started racing and I couldn't move. When they finally went into further details by saying that it was Yetunde, I have to admit that I was relieved. Then, I started to feel sorry for Venus and Serena and especially Oracene. What must it be like to lose a child?? I know that she's not alright, but I pray that she finds strength in her faith and her family to pull through this. I don't know what's going on. I'm still in shock from John Ritter's sudden death, now this! I can't help but to feel down today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts