Tennis Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But Venus and Serena could be back on the court quicker than you think. I say this becuses a lot of people go back to work very quick after someone close to them has past away just due to the fact to take there mind off of thing even for a little while. It may help Serena and Venus in fact all the family to do that.

But i have to say the person i fell for the most in all this is Richard and Orance no mother or father expect to have there child put in the ground before them. It is the worse thing any parent can ever go thought

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
cool bird said:
But Venus and Serena could be back on the court quicker than you think. I say this becuses a lot of people go back to work very quick after someone close to them has past away just due to the fact to take there mind off of thing even for a little while. It may help Serena and Venus in fact all the family to do that.

But i have to say the person i fell for the most in all this is Richard and Orance no mother or father expect to have there child put in the ground before them. It is the worse thing any parent can ever go thought
Although I believe Richard must be hurt somewhat, as he did partially raise Yetunde, I don't think it will be to the affect of her sisters and Oracene.

We must not forget that Richard is NOT Yetunde's father.

I wonder if this tragic event might actually bring Richard closer to Oracene again, along with the other girls. He did practically raise these five girls along with Oracene.

This is just sad. :sad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts