Registered
11,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alex Bogomorov Junior?

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i know that, but his injury? What is it? Does he need a surgery?

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
It was serious cramps. According to Yahoo

CRAMPING

Alex Bogomolov Jr. was carried off the court on a stretcher after cramping during a 3 1/2 -hour, first-round match against French Open finalist Martin Verkerk.

Bogomolov held two match points during a fourth set he wound up losing 11-9 Monday.

Verkerk was leading the fifth 1-0 when Bogomolov went down.

``He was tired in the fourth set, cramping,'' Verkerk said.

Bogomolov took a bathroom break, but Verkerk said he noticed that the American was having trouble walking. When Bogomolov went down, his coach came on the court and for a moment, Verkerk started to complain.

``What if my coach comes on when I am serving?'' he said between sips from a plastic cup of beer during a news conference. ``Then I saw how bad he was. ... His whole family can come on the court.''

Verkerk said when he walked over to Bogomolov, he realized how serious the cramps were.

``He was laying there. His eyes were all over the place,'' said Verkerk, a Dutchman seeded 16th. ``He looked really bad. It's always scary. But it's cramps. You get over cramps.''

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stupid Verkerk, i think it was a little more than cramps :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Alex :sad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.