Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
和平.
16,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just love Venus williams. Recently i watched her Wimbledon 05 Q, SF & F.

I just love her, Period. (& needed to shout it.)

Hope you won't mind, & love with me. :)

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
I agree 100% with you!!! :D

Venus is such a great athlete, player, and person. :hearts:

I loved the 2005 Wimbledon it was completely awesome, especially the matches you listed above. Great times, and I want more. ;)

·
Registered
18,417 Posts
VenusSerenaRocks said:
I agree 100% with you!!! :D

Venus is such a great athlete, player, and person. :hearts:

I loved the 2005 Wimbledon it was completely awesome, especially the matches you listed above. Great times, and I want more. ;)
I agree,too!!! :)

:bounce: :bounce:

Venus Rulez :worship:

I hope Venus can win Wimbledon 2006 again, it would be fantastic :bounce:

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
Highlandman said:
I agree,too!!! :)

:bounce: :bounce:

Venus Rulez :worship:

I hope Venus can win Wimbledon 2006 again, it would be fantastic :bounce:
Definetly! :yeah:

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Get in line. ;)

Reactions: winone23

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
How could u not love her! :) Venus is a good mix of bravado and humility.

·
29,998 Posts
I loved her at wimbledon!! :D
She was amazing in that semi-final.
She had me in convulsions in the tie-break against Mary Pierce :lol:
Gotta love Venus! :)

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Being a Venus fan is not for the faint of heart, but when she delivers (like Wimbledon 2005) it's just pure pleasure and awesome, awesome tennis!

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
I love Venus Williams, as well. I love her as a person on the tennis court - she rarely argues line calls, always says, "Good match" after a win or a loss, and is very respectful and classy to all around her. I love her as a fashionista - she never fails to get people talking about her wardrobe, on and off the court. From her 1997 US Open outfit, to her 2006 Australian Open piece, Venus' fashion is second to none. I love her as a tennis player - she never gives up and always gives it her all, even if she is losing. The 2005 Wimbledon QF, SF, and F are perfect examples, but there are many more that never get as much attention. Finally, I love her as a fighter - despite a serious abdominal strain, the death of her sister, and countless haters and critics, Venus' star has never fallen. It is sure to keep rising.

·
和平.
16,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Geisha said:
I love Venus Williams, as well. I love her as a person on the tennis court - she rarely argues line calls, always says, "Good match" after a win or a loss, and is very respectful and classy to all around her. I love her as a fashionista - she never fails to get people talking about her wardrobe, on and off the court. From her 1997 US Open outfit, to her 2006 Australian Open piece, Venus' fashion is second to none. I love her as a tennis player - she never gives up and always gives it her all, even if she is losing. The 2005 Wimbledon QF, SF, and F are perfect examples, but there are many more that never get as much attention. Finally, I love her as a fighter - despite a serious abdominal strain, the death of her sister, and countless haters and critics, Venus' star has never fallen. It is sure to keep rising.
:worship:

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
Geisha said:
Brilliant.

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
Venus is the shit, but everybody already knows that.

·
King
28,798 Posts
She's the Fucking Venus Williams, i love her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much it hurts :banana: :banana: :banana: :bounce: kick some ass in Memphis girl

·
Banned
9,861 Posts
:hearts: Can't wait to the chick back on tracks! :hearts:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts