Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell is going on with the moderation on this board?

In my critique of the new WTA tournament in St Petersburg, I mentioned that St Petersburg is a hot bed of white supremacy, which it is, and my post was edited to remove this reference? Why?

·
Registered
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Are we not allowed to critique the locations of WTA tournaments? Or is it a general ban on speaking against prejudice? The latter would not surprise on this board.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Do you and the cadre exchange emails to plan strategy? Because there is no way that you don't get why the comment was removed. Given the number of threads in non-tennis that deal with anti-black racism your follow-up comments make it even plainer that you're on a mission.

·
Registered
38,803 Posts
Do you and the cadre exchange emails to plan strategy? Because there is no way that you don't get why the comment was removed. Given the number of threads in non-tennis that deal with anti-black racism your follow-up comments make it even plainer that you're on a mission.

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
You have some reasonable points in here.

This forum is not the place to go to some extreme to set up some scores, so your indignation is really lame #PlanetVenus. To express your indignation through a thread is, also prohibited in here from my knowledge. There are other acceptable ways to ask about it and serious, the only people who can sympathize with you are those who hates whites ( and there are a few on this forum, but not that much to find enough consolation ).

Mods are also here to correct some mistakes that people do, with or without their knowledge and there are not always perfect, but they do the job in a decent way and if they delete some posts/comments or close some threads they are doing it between the rules.

·
Registered
38,803 Posts
You have some reasonable points in here.

This forum is not the place to go to some extreme to set up some scores, so your indignation is really lame #PlanetVenus. To express your indignation through a thread is, also prohibited in here from my knowledge. There are other acceptable ways to ask about it and serious, the only people who can sympathize with you are those who hates whites ( and there are a few on this forum, but not that much to find enough consolation ).

Mods are also here to correct some mistakes that people do, with or without their knowledge and there are not always perfect, but they do the job in a decent way and if they delete some posts/comments or close some threads they are doing it between the rules.
Wow. Did I ever get you wrong in that assessment I made a few weeks back, you're even worse than that curmudgeon Helen Lawson. :help:

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,937 Posts
Wow. Did I ever get you wrong in that assessment I made a few weeks back, you''re even worse than that curmudgeon Helen Lawson. :help:

Sent using Tapatalk
Nobody makes this kind of remarks without being possessed by a little hate at list. There is no reason to do so, but it seems that you miss it since he is one of your pals. Him being outraged, defies any logic.

For your knowledge i don't have a problem to criticize anyone when they mistake even my fellow Simona fans and i'm good of reading between the lines, because i like to insinuate a lot, myself.

·
Registered
10,826 Posts
Nobody makes this kind of remarks without being possessed by a little hate at list. There is no reason to do so, but it seems that you miss it since he is one of your pals.Him being outraged, defies any logic.

For your knowledge i don't have a problem to criticize anyone when they mistake even my fellow Simona fans and i'm good of reading between the lines, because i like to insinuate a lot, myself.
No, they actually share the same views. There is a group on this forum that share the same views, everyone knows them by now.

·
Kookie Supporter
67,112 Posts
Contact a GM mod, if you want to know why a post was deleted or edited.

Is it the heat these days that causes posters to throw temper tantrums all over the board? Just asking an explanation is still quite useful. So is this discussing things without resorting to personally attacking mods.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.