Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it came to life. I`m going there for the 2nd time. But this time I won`t be working for a paper, just for magazines, so I`ll have enough time to write small reports about what I`ll see. I plan to talk to all the girls during the first days, so... :)

·
Premium Member
181,837 Posts
good luck fresh :)
lucky you :)
give us the latest goss :)

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
wow, good for you fresh...

Looking forward to your reports... ;)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Cool :)

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,018 Posts
Good for you..

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
I cant wait to hear all your reports on Vera! ;)

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
That's great!! :)

Have a great time, enjoy yourself and enjoy the Parisian culture!! Hopefully the weather stays good!

And please talk to Elena D!! Make her understand the usefulness of a coach and a better serve! ;)

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Have fun Fresh! :D

Freshy, who is your favorite tennis player? I bet it's Elena Dementieva.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the cat said:
Have fun Fresh! :D
Thanks, Cat. :) Merci tout le monde!

the cat said:
Freshy, who is your favorite tennis player? I bet it's Elena Dementieva.
You need not bet. Just look in the thread "Your favourite Russian players" ;) Of course it's Alyona. I'm just afraid I won't get my laptop connected to the Internet. So I'll have to use the public one. :( That is not convenient.

·
Registered
24 Posts
fresh2flash said:
I'm just afraid I won't get my laptop connected to the Internet. So I'll have to use the public one. :( That is not convenient.
He-he. Then you'll say "there are no public computers connected to the internet at Roland Garros" and go drinking, drinking, drinking... ;) Or rather you'll first go drinking and then find no computers. :cool:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I got one too :) but only for the Qualies' week. Me and some friends are creating a new mag in France, but it's not easy at all when you're beginning without an official Press Card, i'll got it after the first issue :D
Of course, i'll post reports during this qualies'week, but also during the 2 others as i got tickets

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
have fun and update us often! :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts