Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi everybody!

well, the weather was great today very sunny, the result: i a mtotally red...

ok.

i arrived at 11.00 and went to court number one, for the match vanessa henke vs. zuzana. both players started very nervously, with many ue, and also the conditions weren's the best. there was a lot of wind and the court was very "soft" - don't know how to explain it.

vanessa had her chances, cause zuzana was beatable today, after the match vanessa was very disappointed (her coach as well), but there is still a chance she might get in as a ll, cause it's still not for sure that hantu (shoulder problems), zuluaga and srebotnik will play...

well what did i do next?

oh, yes, i went down to the practise courts and guess who i met. jelena dokic :hearts: so beautiful and so nice to her fans. :) i got a pic with her :) she was practising with a guy, black hair, thin - maybe one of u know him... she practissed a lot today, was twice on the court also in the afternoon. she had a lot of fun.

also eleni and denisa were practising today :)

then "pistol" anna arriverd with her coach and husband and many security men. she is the only player with so much security i saw these days, well but i understand...

then i went back to the centre court where rossana and caroline played their dubs match. wasn't very intresting, with another player kosinska could have reached more.

thenj i decided to go home, for a break, cause i was really tired and nothing intresting happaned. while i was waiting for my car, i met caroline and talked to her a little bit, but it was a really small talk.

i decided to come back at 15:00

so did i. and at first i met vanessa and christian again, they were on their way to the hotel. i talked to nessa and will c her tomorrow :) hopefully she will get a main draw spot :bounce: that would be amazing.

i went down, to the practise courts, jelena was practising again. iva was there as well, and when i wanted to ask her for a pic, she just turned away :( wasn't really nice. btw: everytime i meet rossana and eleni again these days they always give me a smile. oh, and rossana's daughter is so cute, would love to do a family portrait with the de los rios family :)

also practising on the courts: anca barna :D well, but she wasn't in a good mood and her coach wasn't as well, both argued about something, but cannot tell u what it was.

well and then i saw myriam :) she was jogging btw :)

ok, at 15:30 i decided to go back to the centre court for babsi's match. and well she started great, was easy up 3:1 and i thought she will overpower anna, but then she started making ue, that was unbelievable, anna had to keep the ball in play only and babsi decided the whole match by her own. she wasn't really in the match, but miles away fro it... well, does anybody remember babsi's last win? guess it was in january - right? :sad:

after the match i went to court number one, but the dubs match was already over.

so i went down to the practise courts again and saw marta doing an interview, that's what she did the whole day. here an interview for tv, here an for a radio channel or paper... i wonder how she will menage the fist round. should be intresting :) good luck girl :) also good luck to sako for tomorrow.

i also heard her dad, talking to someone, and if i understood it right, marta will practise morrow on centre court with venus williams at 9.45.

vanessa has also to be there at 9:45 to take a possible ll spot. good luck nessa, hope u will get one :)

oh, and btw: yesterday friends saw me on tv :)

ok, if i forgot something and will remember soon, will post it, but that's it for the moment.

oh, and today i didn't take that many pics like yesterday...

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Marta and Venus? wow... :bounce:

thanks for the report. :wavey:

·
Registered
14,429 Posts
:eek: OMG Marta with Venus, that was Marta`s dream :) she must be very happy i hope it`s true !!

thanks Martin !!

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
Marta will practise with Venus ?:eek: :D

good luck Marta !!! ;)

·
63,504 Posts
I think it's Enrique Bernoldi but I don't know if he can help her for practice :eek: LOL!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
4,007 Posts
AlexSydney said:
I think it's Enrique Bernoldi but I don't know if he can help her for practice :eek: LOL!
Ha ha. Well she is in love but not that much ;)

...and thanks 4 report M&M :wavey:

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
Excuse me, perhaps you'll think I'm stupid, but why Anna Pistolesi has so much security man?

Is it related to the "war in Irak"?

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Come-on-kim said:
Excuse me, perhaps you'll think I'm stupid, but why Anna Pistolesi has so much security man? Is it related to the "war in Irak"?
Not a stupid question at all -- it's related to the unrest in the Middle East in general as Anna is Israeli.

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
marsha said:
Not a stupid question at all -- it's related to the unrest in the Middle East in general as Anna is Israeli.
Ok thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts