Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys!

well thank god, it stopped raining :) otherwise i wouldn't have gone to the tournament 2day. the day was even better than yesterday, diffrent :)

the first match i was watching was vanessa henke vs. marta lesniak. was a great match for marta, she was down 2:5 but made the tie-break. i was sitting next 2 vanessa's coach and behind wojciech fibak. with vanessa'S coach, christian i alreeady talked yesterday and 2day as well. also talked 2 wojciech fibak :) after the match i talked to vanessa (she is so cute and nice) and she offered me to give me a player's guest card:) so i am very lucky now. after she took a shower, christian, vanessa and me went to the player's restaurant, where we had lunch :lick: there we met eleni and her coach, and had little conversation bout the main draw. also sitting in the restaurant: klaudia jans and olga brozda :)

then at 15.oo we went down to the practise courts where i took pics of vanessa (she was hitting some balls with a guy from warsaw, as preperation for her match vs. zuzana tomorrow, they played a lot of topspin). also practising next 2 us: eleni with denisa chladkova (very short hair) ;)

at 15.45 babsi schett and francesca schiavone arrived at our practise court, so we had to go, but not without taking a pic 2gether with babsi and franci :D

on our way to the player's lounge we met maggie maleeva. wow, i didn't knew she is that beautiful, on tv u cannot really c ity, but indeed she is hot :hearts: and very nice. also took a pic with her. later i saw her practising (alone) on her serve. maggie is so thin :eek:

i also saw kasia straczy and anna zarska. btw: :eek: at anna's result

then vanessa and her coach went back to the hotel and maybe i will c her today in the eveing in pizza hut. but definetly we will meet morrow, hope she can win vs. zuzana :bounce:

btw: christian said that marta lesniak is a big talent, which should be supported as soon as possible with everything.

ok, alone i went down again to the practise courts where sako and marta practised 2gether. after their session i took a pic with both players. then a men came down to us and said: marta i have news 4 u, elena lost 3:6 4:6, but remember it was amalie mauresmo she played. marta seems very optimistic bout her chances. btw: i have to mention how sweet and nice joanna sakowicz is, really a nice girl, down to earth, with a beautiful smile :D

then i went to the centre court where the parra vs. straczy match was plaeyd. when i arrived they already plaeyd the third set and were in the tie-breaker i was sitting next to boghdan tomaszewski , karo kosinska and marta lesniak. was a great match :) too bad kasia lost :( she had a match ball :sad:

ok, that's it for 2day, hope morrow vanessa can qualify for the main draw vs. zuzana :)

btw: karol, i hope u forgive me, i forgot to aks bout the live-scores in the internet

cya

·
Registered
14,429 Posts
Thank you very much :)

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Thanks, martin - I'll forgive you, of course - 'cause they had live-scoring today... :) GREAT! We had some problems with it, but the most important thing is that we'll probably see, how Ania, Marta and Asia will play

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lick: the pizza was great. i also met babsi, rossana and family and dhenin this evening :)

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
great report Martin

keep on writing ;)

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Wonderful post Martin! Thanks for sharing your exciting day with us!! You are so lucky!!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
25,925 Posts

when will it be possible to see the pics you took? :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts