Tennis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
172,290 Posts
its not one player ;)

how else did she play 4 quali matches in Budapest 1999.

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
She is my favorite player now!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
lol! :lol: Best of luck to her in the future! ;)

·
agradecería con alegría que me comierais la ñocla.
17,612 Posts
TheBoiledEgg said:
its not one player ;)

how else did she play 4 quali matches in Budapest 1999.
The ITF sometimes do that when a player only played the same tournament two straight years and nothing else. They used to put both results into the same year, so that could belong to 2000's qualies.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
That's just sooooooooo typical of you unknown fans! Just because she's 'unknown', you think she can do no wrong and if there's any criticism of the fact nobody knows who she is, you always have to bring her unknown race into the argument! :rolleyes:

And before you accuse me of being a hater, I'm not because I know nothing about her, so :ras:

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Colin B said:
That's just sooooooooo typical of you unknown fans! Just because she's 'unknown', you think she can do no wrong and if there's any criticism of the fact nobody knows who she is, you always have to bring her unknown race into the argument! :rolleyes:

And before you accuse me of being a hater, I'm not because I know nothing about her, so :ras:
shut up! She thinks she can do anything because she's un-f*cking-known!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.