Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I think it is unlikely but there again I thought a Mysinka v Lina D final was unlikely at RG. Favourites don't always win but I think it would be a pretty interesting final.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Maybe because it'll never happen........................

·
Registered
39,486 Posts
Never going to happen!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
StaccatoSilas said:
I don't think MOMO stands a chance of reaching the final!

I do think Maria has a shot... So, who knows...

I don't think you can write a player off before she has even stepped on court, Mauresmo has nothing to lose, They have not played for over a year, Mauresmo is very different from all the players Serena has played at Wimbledon this year, because she is not afraid to come to the net.

Serena had tough matches against Els Callens the previous 2 years, so I do believe Mauresmo could cause some damage.

·
Banned
796 Posts
such skeptics...

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Serena is almost unbeatable on grass, and Maria is probably too inexperienced to get past Lindsay. So it'll probably be a Serena vs Lindsay final.

Still, I'm hoping for a Momo vs Masha final. Both are sensational players who should not simply be written off, and it could be a great final.

·
Registered
10,372 Posts
Its possible. If Sharapova dictates, Lindsay is in trouble.
And Serena is due for an off day, and Mauresmo can pull a 2002 vs. Capriati performance....or she can pull a 2002 vs. Serena performance.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Because the chances of there being a Maria/Amelie final are about as good as me getting it from Luke Walton doggystyle tonight.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lizchris said:
Because the chances of there being a Maria/Amelie final are about as good as me getting it from Luke Walton doggystyle tonight.

Who is Luke Walton and what does he have to do with tennis?

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
jaygee said:
Who is Luke Walton and what does he have to do with tennis?
He has nothing to do with tennis.

He is a basketball player (LA Lakers) and he is the son of NBA Hall of Famer Bill (Lurch) Walton. I like him because he is good looking.:drool:

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lizchris said:
He has nothing to do with tennis.

He is a basketball player (LA Lakers) and he is the son of NBA Hall of Famer Bill (Lurch) Walton. I like him because he is good looking.:drool:

Well Ms Lizzie If i had to pick the wimbledon winners on their looks it would be an all spanish final in the mens and the womens.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
jaygee said:
Well Ms Lizzie If i had to pick the wimbledon winners on their looks it would be an all spanish final in the mens and the womens.

I'll take him.:drool: :hearts:

·
Adrenaline junkie
22,962 Posts
lizchris said:
Somehow I knew you would not like doggystlyle..

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
ys said:
Somehow I knew you would not like doggystlyle..
Actually I do and would like to get it from the previously mentioned, well bulit LTW.:)

·
Adrenaline junkie
22,962 Posts
lizchris said:
Actually I do and would like to get it from the previously mentioned, well bulit LTW.:)
Sweety, he looks stupid, almost like M. Fillippoussis. Besides, he is too tall - major inconvinience for doggy..

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
ys said:
Sweety, he looks stupid, almost like M. Fillippoussis. Besides, he is too tall - major inconvinience for doggy..
He is 6'8" and he isn't stupid:fiery: . He attended the University of Arizona and I don't thikn you can be dumb to get into that school.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
jaygee said:
He is good looking but get that feeling he knows that.
I think so too.:hearts:

Reactions: Shenanigans
1 - 20 of 29 Posts