Tennis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course I hate it when Lindsay loses, to anyone, but especially to Kim. And not because I don't like Kim, she's a sweetheart, but Lindsay just doesn't play her normal game. She can't get a first serve in (which is totally in her control) and she makes crazy unforced errors, also in her control. WHY?!?!?!

And if you're gonna be an asshole about it, then don't answer.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
LindsayRulez said:
Of course I hate it when Lindsay loses, to anyone, but especially to Kim. And not because I don't like Kim, she's a sweetheart, but Lindsay just doesn't play her normal game. She can't get a first serve in (which is totally in her control) and she makes crazy unforced errors, also in her control. WHY?!?!?!

And if you're gonna be an asshole about it, then don't answer.
I agree! I love Kim also but Kim plays so tentatively when she plays Kim, it reminds me of Monica vs. Martina Hingis.

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
selesfan said:
I agree! I love Kim also but Kim plays so tentatively when she plays Kim, it reminds me of Monica vs. Martina Hingis.
Kim plays Kim?? There are two Clijsters??!! J/K ;) I don't get why LD does it either. Kim does get alot of balls back, but so does Venus and LD really took it to Venus at Wimbledon. I guess she feels more comfortable like old times on the court with Venus.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Knizzle said:
Kim plays Kim?? There are two Clijsters??!! J/K ;) I don't get why LD does it either. Kim does get alot of balls back, but so does Venus and LD really took it to Venus at Wimbledon. I guess she feels more comfortable like old times on the court with Venus.

OOPS! :lol: Long day at work, I'm so tired I can't think straight. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts