Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HAND SCRAPED
7,145 Posts
you can get good and bad reps for anything - thats the thing about them, anyone can give them for whatever reason they want.

People can abuse the system however. If you feel this is happening, send a message to a site administrator or report one of the offender's posts and ask them to take a look, they can investigate and take action if it is necessary.

·
HAND SCRAPED
7,145 Posts
you'd need to ask an administrator (higher than a moderator) if you wanted the rep to be looked at, in private.

but maybe it was meant to be a good rep and the wrong button was pressed, or maybe they just disagreed and thats how they choose to communicate with people. Its hard to say without knowing anything else.

But contact an admin if you want.

·
Registered
13,125 Posts
Yeah, some people are crazy, i got a really abusive one calling me and Cibulkova fuckers because i said i didnt think Momo was a favourite for Wimbledon. :cuckoo:

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
you need to man up.
This is good advice as this forum is not for the faint hearted - nor is any internet forum really.

For those of you that wish to complain about abuse of the rep system please refer to the Site Rules / FAQ forum though -Sonic- pretty much spelt it out already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.